floral

he decided to take me to a flower field today.

not that there's anything wrong with that, but the pollen can easily mess with my allergies.

doesn't mean i'm not excited, though.

"we should be almost there," he broke my train of thought. "keep an eye out for the sign."

"okay." my voice softened.

my voice always softens around him. i think it's something to do with comfort and not needing to lower my voice to feel okay. i dont know. psychology is weird.

but, since i feel comfortable around him, that's good right? that's a good sign.

speaking of signs,

"there it is. on the right where that gate is." i vaguely pointed to where the gate to the flower field was. my leg was bouncing, either from my excitement for the fact that i had to pee. or both, i dont know. he turned right and paid the entrance fee.

why is there an entrance fee for a flow-

maintenance, probably.

my thoughts often flow too fast and i realize the answer to my question before i even finish it.

he parked the car and we got out. i tugged on his sleeve to motion for him to follow me to the bathroom.

after using the bathroom we locked hands and swung our arms as we walked down a path.

the gorgeous field of tulips near us rushed by as we saw the entire beautiful array of flowers.

so many colors...

we continued walking down the path until we were further from the entrance. it was a perfect spring day to go to a flower field. although fall has the best weather, flowers aren't good then. there was almost no one here.

crazy. who wouldn't come here on a day like this?

i noticed some tulips that had fallen over. they served their purpose and now needed to rest.

but that doesn't mean their beauty has to die, right?

i sat down on the path and plucked the stem of the flower, so the stem was still attached. the flower was still pretty, the stem just couldn't support it anymore. i plucked the other flowers that had fallen. i took two and started looping them together. i added another flower and looped it.

entranced, he sat down on the path next to me and watched whatever i was doing. eventually, after a repeated process, a delicate flower crown was made.

i gently placed it on his head. he gave me a kiss on the nose. i kissed him on the lips.

we just sat there, watching the flowers gently sway in the breeze.

i could stay here forever.

-------------

naur way im back hehe
enjoy this little scenario that was inspired by menlovereveryday on tumblr