Chapter 1

Zephyr hummed softly as she walked through the dark woods, the scenery never scared her. To be honest it felt like home to her, looking around she pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Seeing a large tree that lay in her path she smiled, walking up to the tree she saw mushrooms. Making sure they weren't poisonous her soft voice echoed quietly through the woods. "Wow, chicken of the woods! They're so pretty!" She said as she was fascinated by the color, shaking her head a bit she took some of the mushrooms and placed them in her basket. Knowing that when you take something from the woods you must give something in return as a thank you for providing food, smiling she placed a loaf of homemade bread that had pieces of chocolate in it."I give this as thanks for the food." She said softly not knowing someone was watching her, walking back towards the exit with a full basket of food. Hearing a twig snap from behind her she quickly turned and looked around, her blue doe-like eyes surveyed the woods around her. Shrugging she started walking to the exit where her cabin was placed. Humming softly she finally made it to her small but homey cabin, opening the door she smiled at the smell of fresh pastries.
Setting her basket on the counter next to her sink, starting up the water she placed the mushrooms in the water. Cleaning them she hummed a soft song. Swaying her hips she then turns the water off and heads to her room, not being bothered to shut her blinds she started stripping. Looking in the full body-length mirror she sighs as she messes with the small pouch that hangs down in front of her well-shaved and pretty pussy, biting her lip as she walks over to her bed and laid down. Rubbing her clit in soft circles she moaned softly. "F-fuck~" her voice came out shaky and breathless. Hearing knocks on her window she looks over and smiles at the face of her demon lover, getting up from the bed she walked over to her window. Opening the window she pulled him inside, looking up at him she pouted softly. "You interrupted my me time baby~" she whined softly before shutting up once she saw his smirk. "Darling, your moans called out to me. I couldn't help myself after seeing you in the woods~" He said seductively as he pulled her close.
Massaging the soft pudge of her body he slowly walked forward causing her to back up till she fell back onto the bed, spreading her legs he groaned softly at the sweet smell of her arousal. Dropping to his knees he pulled her to the edge of the bed by her thighs, keeping her legs spread he licked up her pussy in one long lick. She let out a soft moan as she placed her hand on his head and pulled his head closer to her pussy, Hayden groaned at the smell and taste of her pussy. Wrapping his lips around her clit he sucked on it as he thrusted two of his fingers into her tight pussy, groaning around her clit at the soft but wet feeling of her gummy walls that sucked his fingers in deeper. Letting out a deep chuckle Hayden pulled away from her clit. "Such a needy girl aren't you?~" Hearing his words she nodded with another soft moan. "Use your words, darling~" He said softly with a demanding tone. Gulping she opened her mouth but all that came out was a lewd and almost pornographic moan as Hayden thrusted his fingers faster, curling them a bit he smirked as he then nibbled on the inside of one of her thighs.
"I said use your words, Zephyr ~ " He growled lowly as she nodded. "I-im such a n-needy girl for you~" she whined out as Hayden slowed his fingers. Whining Zephyr tugged on his hair, groaning lowly he looked up at her as he started thrusting his fingers into her faster as his lips wrapped around her clit once again. Letting out a loud moan her back arched, letting her thighs squeeze his head. Sucking roughly on her clit caused her to tremble as she begged him to let her cum, growling lowly as a warning that if she cummed she wouldn't get the one thing she wanted most; his cock. Spreading her legs again he pulled away from her clit and pulled his fingers out of her pussy, sticking his fingers in his mouth he let out a groan at the taste of her divine juices. Sucking his fingers clean Hayden then stripped his clothes off, smirking down at her he helped her stand from laying on the bed.

"On your knees, show me how much you want my cock, darling~" He bit his lip as she dropped to her knees, wrapping her hand around the girth of his cock she looked a bit panicked at the size of his cock rested against her forehead. Going cross-eyed she then brings his cock down to her lips, placing soft kitten licks on the weeping head of his cock. Looking up at him with her doe-like eyes, taking him into her mouth Zephyr pushed her gag reflex down as she took more of his cock down her throat. Hayden groaned as he placed a hand on her head.
Cliffhanger<3
A/N: 921 words!