I WAS NEVER TOLD

Besides being on your mothers womb for nine months. The is more to life don't be fooled by the smile's you see on people's faces, they are going through a lot most are suffering  behind the scenes.

Some end up committing suicide because the pain in too much. You can know a person for 19 year's always smiling, then weak up being told that they have killed themselves. You can be positive about the future, because you have grown from other people's mistakes . You try to fix where you can so that your also don't go through that emotional draining pain they have went through. Not knowing they are only telling you the opposite of what you were supposed to know before the year started. Some will motivate you to finish your last grade with great results so that they can take the spotlight, whilst they are delaying your success not destroying it .  Not having someone to look up to growing up in Soweto no role models, no motivations at. School but expecting you to be an "A Student " you end up forgetting what you really want.

You can wake up years later as a young adult and see that you have made a huge mistake through your high school life as a whole. Having to be a person who liked reading different kinds of book's from Adventure, Action, Romantic, Thriller, drama, and watching movies a lot at night that included a lot of flirting, kissing and having sex . With growing up being scared of dating.

When COVID -19 started gave me a chance to challenge my self to become a master when it comes to dating, kissing, flirting and having sex with any High School Girl wanted to, as long i was able to attract her in any i can . Being experienced , i knew that woman are not the same but being humble is the soft spot to every women. It can to what ever your heart desires, when you know what you want. Being raised by a grand mother before moving to Soweto, grounded me to not date people who are older than me my 20 year's.