🩷Awakening of a New Day!🖤

As your annoying alarm rang, you were awakened by it, feeling extremely drowsy. Looking around your bedroom, you stand up. Oh yeah.. you sighed as you looked at Ambush, who was asleep on the floor. You and him were pretty good buddies, and did hang out a lot, more often than you think.. 👀 but— ahEm. Last night was another of your movie nights and you both decided to have a sleepover because it was raining. You went over and bent down next to him, gently tapping him on the shoulder. After a bit of tapping, he did wake up. Heavy sleeper, huh..? You muttered to which he heard and tossed a pillow at your face. You both started to smack each other with pillows, laughing and yelling. After a while of smacking each other, Ambush started to mock you.

"I'm surprised, tbh." He scoffed. "You play basketball but still can't get a good shot on me?? Really—" that's when he was cut off when you slammed a pillow in his face.
"Can it, Bush-Face!!" You shouted with a laugh. You continued to smack each other more but that's when things got interesting and you tripped over a pillow, falling onto him but not on the floor. You see, when you tripped, you fell into him, shoving you both onto the wall. You had your eyes closed for the remainder of it so when you opened your eyes, it was like you had him pinned against the wall. Time was frozen. Both your faces were completely red.. you just stared at each other for a bit, both too flustered to speak. That's when the doorknob started to jiggle. You fell over on your back as Ambush slid to the side a bit. Your mother had entered the room, with an obviously forced smile.
"Y/N, Ambush. Please.. keep it down. It's 8 in the goddamn morning and I don't have work until later. I need my sleep.." She growled, which made Ambush laugh
"Hehehe! Sorry mom!" You laughed before she exited the room. You both looked at each other once more, before laughing.
"We should get changed." You laughed before Ambush sparked up an idea. And you knew how he was when his face looked like that. You sighed. "What is it.." Ambush chuckled and spoke. "We should um, go out to eat? I think.. cuz you know.. IHOP.." He smiled once more, and you sighed. That's right.. Ambush absolutely loved pancakes. Ever since you introduced him and the other entities to human food, they all have a specific favorite that you have memorized.
Ambush likes pancakes, Screech likes Granny Smith Apples, Rush likes Apple Pie, Seek likes Cereal, Hide likes Ice Pops, etc etc. Speaking of Hide..
"we totally could. We should definitely invite Hide because we did promise them we would hang out with them more." You said. Hide was pretty shy and not much of a people person, so they didn't ask to hang often but that didn't mean they never felt left out of anything of the sort. Ambush looked at you as he took off his shirt. You both were men— you were fine with changing infront of eachother. He then walked to the AC, sticking his face in front of it. "Yeah. Yeah, let's do that. It would be nice to get to know them." He said as you pulled out your phone, texting Hide.

Y/un: ay Hide you up yet?

After a while Hide did reply

H1de: yah why
Y/un: we gonna go out to eat
Y/un: wanna come?
H1de: um
H1de: sure ig

"Okay." You said turning to Ambush. "Hide is on board." You smiled as Ambush put on a hoodie. "Nice." He said. He then looked out the window, as he smiled a little. You notice him smiling and looked out the window as well to view the sunset. The bright, vibrant colors of strawberry pink, banana yellow and well.. orange fill the sky as the sun rose. You smiled at the sunset, as Ambush put an arm around your shoulder. "Well then, shall we head out?" He cackled as you laughed as well. You both exited the building, walking down the road. You had already let Ambush know that you messaged some of the others to join you on your dinner date with Hide, hoping maybe this was a chance for the other entities to bond with Hide.

After a bit, you both arrived at the IHOP and stood against the wall, waiting for the others. On your phone, you look over at Ambush, who was already smoking another vape. Jeez.. you thought. No matter how many times you lecture him on the dangers of smoking, he never obeys. "Jeez Bush.. you always gotta be smokin?" You said, laughing a little. He looked up at me with a small glare. "Yeah." He said. "So what? You got a problem?"
"Maybe I do~" you teased, with a small giggle. You both stared at each other with such tension, you were trying to basically kill each other with glares. After staring at each other with such tension, a voice was heard.
"Uh guys?" Seek said, with a small laugh. "Oh! Hey guys!" You waved and Figure excitedly lifted you up in a bear hug. "GAH—!!"
"All hail, Y/n!!" He excitedly squealed. "Our savior! The one who got us here in the first place!!" He had the biggest smile on his face. "Hahaha! You guys.. cmon!" You laughed. Figure started to swing you around, laughing as you did aswell. He was honestly extremely grateful for this. What you did for these guys. You didn't see them as monsters but rather people and you saved them. After a bit, figure put you down still smiling.
"Wow.. it's um.. pretty busy in there." Seek said, getting a little anxious as he glared through the windows.
"Are you sure we won't be noticed in there?" Screech asked.
"Come on, what's the worse that could happen?" You smiled. "The worse you'd probably get is weird looks." We all made our way inside. we should enjoy ourselves after all. This was the start of a new chapter.

———————————-———————
~General POV~
———————————-———————

As Veronica sat at a table, watching the entities enter, she sighed with a small laugh. "Well, well, well." She grinned. "I think it's time to finally put those creatures back where they came from once and for all.