chapter 1

"H-HE'S DONE IT!!!!!!!! HE HAS DEFEATED, N-N-NOOOO!!!! HE HAS KILLED HIMMMM!!!! HE HAS KILLED CIRO"
everyone who were battling stopped as to something extraordinary was done, that man alone had killed the strongest man and the biggest mafia of Italy, the leader of Il buongustaio di Ciro, the strongest gang of Italy, Ciro Ricci.

"RUN TOWARDS THE EXIT, WE HAVE NO CHANCES AGAINST HIM!!!!!" some men shouted as everyone in the floor was running away. "TAKE THE WOMEN AND THE CHILDREN TOO!!!" In just a moment of time the whole of the floor was emptied, the army of Ciro, the children and the women were outside the field in a cornor, the women and children terrified and crying as their protector and the strongest man was killed in front of their eyes, as to Ciro's army was trying to protect them but they were sad and horifeied too at the same time, as just one man was enough to take their head down.

"Well... That had me on my toes, wasn't easy to take him down." That man came outside the building, a tough 5'9, 18 year old boy, muscled body, good posture, his slightly white face, with pure black eyes and slightly red lips, a black pant in the bottom, a good black shirt and a black over coat with its sleves hanging, at the back of the coat, "BLACK" was written in bold white, symbolising the name of the man who just killed Ciro with his bare hands.

"WORRY NOT PEOPLE OF ITALY AS I 'BLACK' HAS DEFEATED CIRO." shouted Black to all the people in the cornor and the other citizen, who have gathered to watch what is happening. He than went inside again and came out in an instant and threw the body of Ciro Ricci in front of the people like he was throwing some garbage. He put his right leg on Ciro's Body and the other on the ground took our a Cuban cigar from his coat's right pocket on the inside and a lighter from from his left pocket in his pants, and then lighted that cigar and took a puff.

The way he stood there in front of all those people clearly signified that he was not someone to be taken lightly, his aura was definitely strong but evil, even just looking him in the eye people knew that this man didn't kill Ciro, he has devoured his soul, while Black was standing there thinking that he had done a good Deed, the citizens of Italy were fearing him, as for them he was a demon who hasn't destroyed the throne but has overtaken it.

The bad might have gone but the devil has taken the throne now, he was no protagonist of the story, he had turned into an antagonist for them....

"Why are y'all not happy?" black asked as he saw no happy faces.
"GET AWAY FROM US!!!" Shouted a man among the citizen and continued, "Y-you a-are a demon, you killed Ciro, but remember your power will not work against us, we will die but will not live under your rule."

"What??, I don't understand i saved you all, I-I saved you all from Ciro..." Black took a step while saying that.
"Aahhh..ahhhh...." The children started crying and the women started shouting as well, the men in the cornor took out their weapons pointing towards him and just as the police arrived they also took out their weapon and starting warning black.

"W-Why???? Why does everyone hate men when I try to save them????, WHHYYYYY????"
Black started laughing while tearing up and said," I do so much for people like you, and you people don't appreciate, ok then we will do as you wish, you want to see the demon then you, today is the day that THE WHOLE OF ITALY WILL VANISH, HAHAHAHA........"

End of chapter one....