first sight

Meagans step mother Ashley Owens had to rush Megan's father to the ER after some psycho people have stabbed him 11 times in the chest and told Megan that she's next and that they will find her and of course she is scared wouldn't you be? Later that day Meagan thought she heard some scratches at her door luckily it was just her fuzzy little cat ,trigger but then she really did hear something upstairs the person was in a hushed voice speaking and taking footsteps toward her and then it happend Megan saw a glimpse of the man for the first time his hair was a shade of black and Megan was scared yet calm and then it happend.After midnight Meagan woke up but she wasn't in a fimailar home it was it was somebody elses home and then she heard some people whispering then she heard the door slam she tried to move but her wrists were tied to the coffee table right in front of the couch and it wasn't a normal couch or coffee table they had many scratches no ordinary scratches it was from a human then she saw the boy but this time he wasn't alone he had a girl with him she kinda looked like him. They may be brother and sister and I wasn't going to speak at all but I did hear them say their names the girl cloug and the boy Manny and no they didnt look like they were fighting then they spoke at the exact same time Hello! But they didn't say it they screamed it then they looked at each other then looked at me just smiling for no reason. And then i started to ball my eyes out and the boy just slapped me right across my face and told me to go to sleep so of course I did for a litte while.