↳ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹. ༉‧₊˚✧

•------------------------•

𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕒, 𝔼𝕘𝕪𝕡𝕥. [ ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠. ]

19ᴛʜ ᴍᴀʏ, 1798.

...

The country governed by the Ottoman Empire was beautiful, France had to begrudgingly admit. Even though the port was still far off in the distance, even she had to admire the beautiful lighthouse that reached proudly into the sky. The architecture was absolutely magnificent. She had heard about the magnificent arches that adorned the cities of Egypt, the beautiful canals that were kept in pristine condition and the gorgeous palace walls created from shiny shells and studded with pearls.

The French was eager to view, explore, invade, and even rob the country, ready to absorb more knowledge of the different architectural styles in the world. And it is also the only way to make her rival's trades more difficult.

The chittering of dolphins interrupted her thoughts. A pod of bottleneck dolphins had come beside the ship, leaping high into the air now and then. As she watched, she spotted the French sailor, who was stirring the wheel of the French battleship this whole time, giving his leader a small wave with a soft smile, which she returned with a smile and a wave of her own.

Now, why was one of her own people sailing and not France herself? That's easy. France isn't great at sailing.. it would be a little embarrassing if she had crashed into a small rock and her army of.. 380, 000. Correct, with her, she brought a whole army of 380, 000 men. Of course, not all of them could fit into one ship, they are actually in the French ships that are behind France's.

And just beneath the crystal clear seas were coral reefs, colorful fish darting amongst the seaweeds. A herd of hippocampi swam by and she caught her breath. The creatures were magnificent, with their long fins floating in the water.

The seas were calm, as though as her favorite Greek mythological god, Poseidon, was keeping it deliberately like that. And perhaps he was.

The republic's curly white hair flew ruffled in the wind, her beautiful eyes scanned the magnificent sight as the battleship continued to sail smoothly. She was gorgeous, her people admitted.

The last few days was of drinking and celebration when they defeated loads of battles against the Austrians. French citizens cheered, angry monarchies, more and more simps for the French Republic, and she's already becoming popular! But she wasn't happy with all that. She wanted more. And what much to become more than just a hero? Put things in difficulty for the enemy, which is Great Britain.

France went behind the helmsman, who was steering the wheel calmly. The French helmsman noticed that. "The view is beautiful, n'est-ce pas?" He asked.

France nodded, grinning. "Oui.. very. Not as beautiful as Paris, though."

The sailor chuckled. "Agreed with you, madame." France looked into the distance again, seeing how close the ship is to land.

...

...

𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕒, 𝔼𝕘𝕪𝕡𝕥.

1ꜱᴛ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 1798.

Finally after months in the sea, the ship had finally landed. France and her army of 380, 000 were dropped off, leaving some of the sailors to watch over the ships.

"Alright garçons~!" The tall nation called out. "We finally made it.. Welcome to Egypt Eyalet [ 𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 '𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐄𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐭' 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞. ] ! Feel free to colonize, steal all the riches from here, or do whatever you want, mes amis!" She exclaimed, raising her arms in glory. The Frenchmen cheered in delight and some of them started running all over Egypt for riches. Some of them sticked with their leader, and most stayed in the French ships to watch over the English and the British ships.