Prom Date

When your enemy asks you to go for prom night with him.
( By @pjmsflair on watt pad )

"Go to hell Park Jimin" you screamed at the man in front of you who was a laughing mess.
"You should've seen your face Y/n, it was so funny" he cracked up talking about the moment earlier when he unexpectedly scared you which made you jump while giving out a not so decent reaction.

"Ugh, I hate you so freaking much now move out of my way you mole rat" You walk away in annoyance.

"Wait, Y/n I have to ask you for a favour." he caught your arm preventing you from moving.
"Let me go, you've already made my 'good' morning a bad one." Pushing his hand you look at him before fastening your pace towards your homeroom class.

You proceeded to your seat with a heavy heart beat, little did Jimin know how much effect his mere interaction had on you.
You take a deep breath before looking outside the window starting to imagine things that only your mind knew.

[Jimin's pov]
"Ugh, I need to persuade Y/n for it no matter what" he said before sighing.
He wasn't the type to give up on things that he decided upon.
Jungkook pats on his shoulder, "Y/n probably hates you more than maths Jimin."
Jimin looks at Jungkook with absolute annoyance while Jungkook laughs proudly at his sarcastic remark.
"Thanks kook, helps a lot" Jimin adds before heading to the washroom followed by Jungkook.
"So what are you gonna do about it now?"
"Ofcourse I am gonna do it no matter what, and you by the way are going to help."
Jungkook shakes his head, "tsk no way, you always make me do the whole work!"

"Banana milk shake for the whole week" Jimin bribes Jungkook knowing that it works every time.
"Ugh alright alright" Jk rolls his eyes before washing his hands.

[End of Jimin's pov]

After getting done with the deal both head towards the class where Jimin finds you gazing outside the window.
He sits behind you staring at your side profile.

"Hey Y/n" Jungkook calls you shyly out of the blue, you turn towards him with a questionable look.

"Have you already chosen your partner for the prom?"

"No, actually I don't like parties so I probably won't be attending the prom" You smiled politely.

"But would you attend the prom if someone asked you out?"

"Depends on the person who will be asking me out and I am sure no one is going to ask me because it's too late to find a partner at this point of time" You state making Jungkook nod in agreement.

"Would you mind if I ask you to go to the prom with me?" Jimin appears out of nowhere.

After processing his question you eyed him, "You out of your mind?"

"I know it sounds embarrassingly weird but Y/n I really want you to be my date for the prom" he scratches the back of his neck looking down.

"It is weird umm but alright, I might go with you if you like my company that much" you laugh sarcastically.

"Wait, You will?" Jimin's orbs grew wide in utter surprise.

"Yeah" you couldn't help but smile at his reaction.

"My job's done, I'mma leave now" Jungkook pats Jimin back and leaves.

"I'll pick you up before the prom Y/n" He smiles widely and goes, catching up with his friends.

You were left with a silly smile plastered on your face after he disappeared in the crowd along with jungkook.
You head home early to look for a prom dress which had no clue of what to buy for all you knew was it should be black since it is Jimin's favourite colour.