20 | Spy

Ok, so I like completely bombed the dates I had so 💀 Now I'm hoping that I will do 1 tomorrow, and 2 on Saturday. Then, I'll go back to my regular 2 chapters a week.

<Words: 338>

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Seliel's POV:

"...That you could be a spy for us? T-that is if you don't wanna work with Amocleera anymore of course," Cole continued. Be a spy for the Ninja? Now that is a way to get back at a backstabbing best friend, to spy on them and reveal all their secrets to their enemies. "I'll do it, I'll report to you guys every night," I confidently said. "Great! I'll hear from you tomorrow night then?" Cole shyly asked "Yes," I smiled and then turned off the Walky-Talky.

Now, this is way more exciting than just standing around, kidnapping people, and ordering people around. I actually Spy on somebody who I now have a deep hatred toward, this is kind of awesome. I went to my room to sleep but stayed up for an hour because I couldn't.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I woke up with a yawn and looked out the circular window in my bedroom. The space outside was beautiful and luxurious, but also mysterious and scary at the same time. I sighed, got out of bed, changed into better clothes, and set to find Amocleera. I walked all around the ship but I couldn't find her so I just decided to ask Aether, he always knows where she is. "Hey Aether," I walked up to Aether and he got startled and screamed. But once he realized it was me he calmed down "Oh hey Seliel, do you need something?" I smiled and replied "Yes, do you know where Amocleera is? I've been looking for her," Aether looked confused but shrugged "I don't know either sorry,".

I started to get very confused because Amocleera always told Aether where she was going. Always

He's hiding something from me. 

I can feel it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

😘