Chapter 1

It was hard for me that day, my baby brother was born a few weeks ago and my parents are dead. I had to teach the baby to have regular milk. I called him Andoh. Andoh periodically called me mom but I said "No, its Michiyo." I worked at a bakery and I taught Andoh recipes even though I knew he wasn't listening.

Someday though, I was going to get out of Trost and join the Scout Regiment. Wait? Why is the ground rumbling? As I was feeding Andoh, I went outside to find a ten meter titan looking down at me. I looked up in horror and ran into my house soon after. I was holding Andoh and packing blankets in my arms to run when my roof fell and a titan looked down at me, I tried to grab Andoh, I lunged for him and ran to the city. Then I realized Oh my god, I dropped the blankets! I wanted to run back and grab them, but I didn't want to risk our lives. Andoh started crying, I was shushing him but then a fifteen meter titan came for us. At that point and time someone from the Military Police had brought backup to save us then one of them got Andoh and I through the gate. "Run! Save yourself!" She said as she was almost grabbed by a titan. I stared in horror and ran through the gate to make Andoh and I safe from them. Could things look up for us in the inner walls?