8. 💌🕊️

HueningKai's POV:

I woke up my phone alarm, but this time It's actually not my phone alarm. It's a phone call, from Taehyun with 'Devil Town' by Cavetown playing as the ringtone.

I pick it up lazily and was startled by a loud voice, "HUENINGKAII!!" Taehyun shouted through the phone.

"Owch! Quite down you, will ya!? What's wrong?" I asks, confused on why was he so loud. I checked my clock and it was 4AM, what was this idiot doing at this time?

"You better check Twitter right now, They spotted you with the CEO yesterday!!" Taehyun said and my eyes widened. I quickly went to my Twitter to look at the news.

As I saw the tweet, I was shocked. Apparently the tweet posted was posted 2 hours ago by Dispatch and it already got a million views and retweets.

Dispatch @/Dispatch
'Choi Soobin, the CEO of the Choi Company, spotted in public with a mysterious person which is not his manager or anyone he's always spotted with. Could it be his significant other? #Dispatch #ChoiSoobin [Image Attached]'

"Why didn't you tell me at 2AM earlier!?" I yelled through the phone and as I panicked and heard him yawned. "I'm scared that you're already sleeping and I don't wanna disturb so don't blame me!" Taehyun replied and I just sigh.

I ended the call with Taehyun and started to go down to the tweet's comments. I saw like 50% of them are acting REALLY Homophobic by looking at my outfit in the picture.

I whined, 'How can they not know that I'm literally his new secretary?' I thought before jumping out of the bed, since it was almost 5AM.

God, It'd be so embarrassing if we acted like nothing happened at work later. He probably saw it too.

__

Soobin's POV:

"Well that was unexpected.." Yeonjun commented at the tweet and I whined, "Hyung! I thought I was safe with a mask on! They made me sound like an idol." I shrink into a small ball on my chair and Yeonjun sighed.

"You should apologise to him for dragging him into this problem." He said and I yelled, "Hell yeah I should!" I frowned at him.

"You should probably post the misunderstanding before you even date Kai." Yeonjun said and I blushed at the 'date Kai' part before clicking the plus button at the bottom right Twitter screen.

__

As soon as I made the tweet post, I heard the door open and revealing the person that I want to 50% avoid from what just happened.

Oh.

The person, being HueningKai walked with more bunch of finished folders and put it on my table without saying anything and turned his heel to walk out of the office.

"Ehem, Mr.Huening.. where are you going?" I said in a cold tone, which made him stop and turning around to face me. "I-I got some other works, sir." He muttered.

No One's POV:

"Right, but before you leave.. I wanna apologize about the thing that is happening on Twitter." Soobin said, feeling his cheeks getting red and the raven blink at the other before getting embarrassed.

"You saw it too..?" HueningKai questioned, looking down at his feet. "Of course I know! And Yeonjun is the one who told me about it.." Soobin muttered while scratching the back of his head.

"Why did you apologize? I should be the one to apologize!" HueningKai said to him, "No, don't. I should deal with it, I'm the one who should be sorry because I dragged you into this problem and being selfish for not knowing who I am." Soobin explained, and HueningKai just stayed quiet.