025

NaYeon felt a big rock falling on herself so she quickly opened her eyes in shock. She was breathing heavily but she could still feel the weight on herself. She looked down to her stomach but sighed, finding JeongYeon's legs over her. JeongYeon was sleeping horizontally again, throwing her legs on NaYeon. NaYeon yawned, rubbing her eyes and sat up on the bed. She stretched her body, wandering her eyes around and fixed her hair before she gently placed JeongYeon's legs back on the bed.

She went to the other side of the bed and made JeongYeon sleep back in her position, who was hugging her pillow. NaYeon smiled, fixing the messy baby hair of the sleepy girl who seemed really adorable to her. She couldn't resist JeongYeon's cuteness so she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her temple. She then got up, fixing her clothes and went out of the room. She was looking around in the house, hoping to find anyone but found JeongYeon's mother only, who was in the kitchen.

"Good morning, aunty." NaYeon greeted, entering in the kitchen.

"You're awake, NaYeon? You could have slept more. It's still early."

"I'm not sleepy anymore, aunty. What are you cooking?"

"Tteokbokki for JeongYeon."

"Is Tteokbokki her favourite?" NaYeon questioned, enjoying the delicious aroma. Her mother nodded.

"Go, wash up. Let's have breakfast."

"But they are still sleeping, right?"

"Today is their holiday so they will hardly wake up before ten. If you'll wait for them then you will be hungrier. Wash up before someone else occupy the bathroom."

"Okay, I'll be back soon and will help you."

"It's fine. I'm almost done now. Just this one is left." She spoke. NaYeon nodded and made her way toward the bathroom but stopped.

"Can I get a toothbrush, aunty?"

"Yes, we have an extra in the cabinet there. It's a new pack."

"Thank you so much, aunty." NaYeon bowed before leaving.

After NaYeon was done washing up, she came out of the bathroom, wiping her face but almost bumped with JeongYeon, who still seemed sleepy. JeongYeon didn't mind her and went to the toilet, clearly ignoring NaYeon's presence who was about to greet her. Frowning at her, NaYeon hung the towel and went to the living room.

"Why were you looking at her like that?" Mrs Yoo chuckled, serving the food on the table for NaYeon.

"She was walking like a zombie." NaYeon replied in confusion.

"She's always like that in the morning. Just wait a bit and you'll see something."

"Something what?" NaYeon asked, taking her seat.

"Her surprised reaction after seeing you."

"But why? She knows that I stayed here last night."

"She's just like that after waking up. She even forgets where she is." She said, getting up.

"Eat with me, aunty."

"No, I need to wash those dishes. You eat, I'm just here."

"But I will feel lonely here, eating all alone." NaYeon pouted.

"Aww, then don't worry, I'll sit with you." She sat back.

"Did you sleep well? I'm sorry for making you sleep on the floor."

"It's fine, aunty. I enjoyed rolling everywhere without worrying about falling off the bed." NaYeon chuckled.

"Did JeongYeon bother you?"