Dear J

Note: Cole G!P.  Please do not read if you’re uncomfortable ;) thank you!!

————————————————————————

SIX YEARS AGO

Cole

I saw Jie and Jaydee making out.

I’m okay.

I’m......

I grabbed a paper then started writing, pouring what I felt inside my heart on the paper. Soon after the paper filled with words and I felt my heart turned lighter after I poured everything on the paper but without knowing it someone snatched the paper out of my hand then ran away.

I saw who the culprit was and I quickly got up from my chair to chase after her.

“NO!” I shouted while running after her.

Jie held the paper as she continued running back towards their table while laughing. I tried to grab the paper away but she stood up from a chair. I gave up because I couldn't reach her at all.

“This is gonna be interesting. Listen guys! Listen!” Jie said while laughing loudly.

“Give it back to me!” I demanded while trying to grab it.

“I will after I read it.” She smirked then she started reading what I wrote on the paper.

“Dear J, my heart is beating so fast whenever you looked at me. I love your smile, I love your laugh and I love everything about you. You are a masterpiece to me and you are everything that I ever wanted. I am deeply in love with you but my rival who’s totally not better than me, owned you.”

“Oh my... Jie, she thinks she’s better than you?" Gelo shook his head and I just looked down without saying anything.

“Let me continue...Do you know that I love to sleep near the football field so I can imagine your face and dream about you. I couldn’t wait until you break up with her so you can be mine eventually. It broke my heart after I caught you kissing someone else today where it was supposed to be me who kissed your sweet lips, touching your body and making you moan.”

“Jade’s, congrats you have a secret admirer!” Gelo laughed.

“Stop it...Leave her alone.” Jaydee said while waving her hand towards her friend.

I couldn't bring my face to look at them the entire time especially Jie was glaring at me after reading the letter. It was supposed to be for her not Jaydee but luckily they didn't know so I’m saved at least. I continued to look down but what happened next really caught me off guard.

Jie went down from the chair and dragged me with her into the restroom.

She closed the door then she pushed me towards the wall. I diverted my eyes towards Jie because she was looking a me, furiously.

“This is not what you thin–”

“Oh yeah...I know exactly what it is.” Jie cut me off while glaring at me.

——————————

Jie

“Oh yeah...I know exactly what it is.” I said.

I grabbed Cole’s hand and raised it above her hand then pinned in on the wall, “Choose...up or down?”

Cole looked at me with her eyes widely open. “No! Please...NO!”

“Hmm...I’ll pull down your pants.” Cole was wearing her P.E clothes so she didn’t wear a skirt like me.

S-Stop!” Cole shook her head while trying to get away from the grip.

“Jie! Hurry up or I’ll pull it down instead!” Gelo said behind the door.

“Don’t do this. I'm sorry.” She begged while crying so hard, “I’m sorry...”

I was about to let go of her because of how hard Cole cried. I think that she has learnt her lesson but then the door opened, “You’re so slow! Let me do it!” Gelo snapped at me and pulled Cole’s pants down including her boxer.

We both saw something hanging between her legs. My hands became weak and I couldn't stop staring at the things in between her legs.

“No way...I knew it! She’s a weirdo!” Gelo gasped then he suddenly took a picture of Cole.

Cole covered her part with her hand while looking down, continued crying her heart out.

“Gelo! What the hell?” I shouted.

“What? Everyone should know about this!” He said before he ran out of the restroom.

Cole pulled her pants up slowly then she started walking towards me while crying so hard without looking at me. I felt bad about it.

“The letter...It wasn’t for Jaydee.” Cole shook her head slowly then she continued walking away from me .

Cole was no longer inside the restroom. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts then went outside. I saw Gelo holding his phone, showing it to everyone.

“Is that a penis?” A guy asked while pointing his finger at the phone. I quickly ran towards him and snatched his phone.

“You shouldn’t have shared it to anyone!” I snapped at Gelo.

“Oh c’mon! You can’t just hide stuff like that, she’s a real weirdo!” He said while laughing.

“This is no a joke.” I snapped at him angrily.