I Met Him In London

Prologue:

Black!

Black! Everything was black!

Argh!! My head hurts and my back was aching like hell. I needed pain killers and I needed them now!! 

I scrunched my nose ... 

I blinked once... 

twice.. 

What the heck!! My brain slowly analyzed the sight before me. I was chained to a chair on the rooftop of a 20 storey building and had no clue as to why I was stuck up here. I started to feel dizzy once again.  I noticed a young man running towards me. He was badly bruised and I could see blood dripping on his left hand! 

BANG!! Everything turned blurry and poof!! There was nothing but darkness.

--------

London, the largest city in Europe and home of the Buckingham Palace and other beautiful castles; I've always dreamed of living here and sipping tea with the English people. It was the place that i would associate with fairy tales and magic  from all those Disney and Harry Potter movies i've seen as a kid.  The place where anything could happen to a wanderlust soul like finding a romantic fairy tale romance. 

I came here to stay for summer vacation and hang out with my mom, Kelly Philips – Madison. She was a rising fashion designer and the current apprentice of   Sophie Cranston who I might say designed Kate Middleton's wedding gown. Somehow I envied Kate Middleton, who wouldn't?  She was living a modern day fairy tale story; she was marrying a prince, a REAL prince! I always wanted to marry a prince and have my happy ever after but then again I'm stuck here in reality. Fairy tales are a rarity and happy ever afters aren't meant for girls like me.

Why would a prince like me anyway?  I have long auburn hair which I usually tie in a ponytail. I have dark chocolate orbs and a slightly tanned skin. I'm a history geek whose obsessed with Harry Potter and  theories besides that  I'm just an average girl with a petite figure; there was nothing special about me, nothing at all.

Blink.....

Air was gushing through my face and I felt strong arms wrapped around me.  I took a glance at the stranger holding me in his arms and took in all his features. He had dark wavy raven hair, which in a mess from all the running i presume. He had light brown eyes that seemed to sparkle with golden flecks. He was slightly pale but that added to ethereal aura he seemed to blessed with.  He was really handsome (even though he had a lot of bruises) and somehow I felt like he would be my prince, my one and only prince charming...

"Can't stop now!" He said while panting. That snapped me out of my trance, what am I doing here? A lot of questions filled my mind---

All of a sudden he lifted me up and ran in full speed! I was shocked and unconsciously I wrapped my arms around his neck, afraid to fall. Who is this stranger? Where the hell is he taking me? Hold on! Why am i here in the first place? Last i remembered i was just arrived in Heathrow!!

We ran through the busy street of Oxford and somehow I noticed that there were black suited men  were running after us just a few blocks away.

"Marry me!!" he said loudly.

"What ?!", I said as i looked at him dazed and confused. Now this was beyond weird!

"Marry me! Ahck! WILL YOU JUST F**KNG MARRY ME NOW!! DAMN IT! " He yelled. Oh No! This man's nuts!

"Umm.. Mister  I think you have the wrong person you see--" he cut me off all of a sudden and smirked. 

"I said marry me!! Marry me or I'll throw you in front of a passing truck and make sure you die and never see the light of another day!! " He said, his smirk growing wider and darker than before. So much for being a gentleman this guy was like a devil inside an oh so handsome—woah!! Err... I take that back! He's not handsome, he never was! NEVER!!

The man positioned his body, ready to throw me mercilessly any second now. This man wasn't joking!

"Fine I'll marry you just put down you monster!!" I shrieked, he roughly placed me down and then before i could readjust my stand, fiercely grabbed my wrist. 

"Good! Now run idiot!!" He tugged me closer towards him and ran, a smirk  plastered on his face .  

And with that I got engaged to a stranger I met in London.

--------------

What will happen to the two? I say! Keep on running!

**************************************************

(A/N: Hi I've finally decided to try and finish this cause i was bored out my mind one weekend, so I'm trying to revise/ re-edit the the story since it's been on hiatus for like four bloody long years haha. Also  sorry i  don't have a beta who can proofread  this story right now so sorry for those possible minor grammatical errors)

Thank You for Reading!!  

~ Kitty Black