Surprise

Dussu I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel like shit, maybe you should go to the doctor Mrs.Nathalie, hmm good idea Dussu I'll go on my lunch break.

Well before you go to work you should eat something Mrs.Nathalie, your right Dussu I need to eat so I can have enough energy for the day.

Come on Dussu I'll make you a cup of coffee, yay the blue Kwami zipped down the stairs, Dussu wait I can't let anyone see you!

When Natalie finally reached the kitchen she saw Dussu talking to another Kwami, Plagg what are you doing here?

I was wondering the same of you Dussu, Dussu who's this? This is Plagg Cat noir's Kwami, Cat noir's Kwami! What are you doing here!?

It's a long story Natalie, ok just tell me why your here not with your holder, just then Adrian walked in, Plagg I told you to stop running around.

Uh Adrian Natalie's here, Adrian you know Plagg?! Uhh, Adrian sighed, Natalie I can't keep lying to you any more.

I'm Cat noir, y-your Cat noir!? Please don't tell father, Natalie smiled I won't say anything, thank you mo- I mean Natalie, no problem Adrian your like a son to me and I would do anything for you.

Really? I never knew you felt that way, ever since I met you I loved you like my own, Natalie I've always seen you like a second mom, you can call me mom if you want.

Really?! Yes of course, Adrian ran and huged Natalie, I love you mom, I love you to son, oh Adrian I am going to the doctor on my lunch break would you like to come?

Sure! But first I need to get to work and you have a Google meet for school, oh right I forgot thanks mom, no problem Adrian.

A/N this is real shit 💀