Where am I?

​I was laying down on the grass field as always wind was cold and the sky was getting dark like it's about to rain but I don't care. Getting soked in the rain is better then going back to that hell hole any way. Last night is still a blur I remember going home is you can call it that anyways I was heading back after my shift at the convenient store. As I stood by the door I could hear all the yelling, screams and glass breaking sounds it's nothing new or shocking for me, more like I'm used to it now but before I could turn back to leave he opened the door my "stepfather". He was drunk his hands were red so was his eyes he grabbed me by my hair demanding money. I kept my mouth shut not that I was scared but I didn't wanted to argue I knew it was useless he punched me. I don't know what got into me but I pushed him and ran didn't looked back once nor stopped until I was far far away from their I spent the night on this field. Right now I'm also here without any idea on what to do. I'm just wishing to desappear and never come back as I closed my eyes I started to feel a tingling sensation all over my body as I opened my eyes the sky was completely dark. Their are some white fine particles falling from the sky I don't know what are these as I stood up from the ground I could feel as if someone or somethings are watching me as I turned to my right I saw a black figure at the distance starring deep into my soul just then the trees became darker black hand and shining eyes staring at me I'm no longer at the soccer field anymore so......Where am I?