Announcement

Hello Everyone. It hasn't felt like it for me, but for all of you I know it's been awhile.

First, I would like to apologize to all of you for disappearing for so long. No I'm not dead, but a lot has happened in my life that required me to take a step back from my works. It was a tough decision, but for the sake of my mental and physical health it had to be done.

Secondly, I would like to thank everyone for their continue support all these years even when I've taken so long to update, publish or even get back to comments and messages.

I decided to unpublish MSFS due to looking back and finding so many grammer errors, typing errors and many other inconsistencies that I just didnt feel happy anymore with the ending product and I felt like I've grown as a writer during my hiatus and could do better.

However, I have some unfortunate news to share with all of you. Upon coming back and getting started I found out that MSFS is no longer apart of my works. It is a devastating situation as I have worked on MSFS for a long time. I have put many hours, days, weeks and years into this Creation and for it to be gone like this has personally hurt me.

I am unaware of whats going with this situation and is currently trying to get incontact with Wattpad about it. I'll most likely have to start from scratch , so until then MSFS will be on a temporary hiatus and I will be focusing on other projects in the mean time until I can get more information.

I deeply sorry to everyone who was looking forward to the books return and really do hope you will all continue to support and enjoy my other creations I will have coming out soon.

Thank you,

Sincerely, Hoshinka