rubix cube

8:47 p.m.

Mingi was sitting with a stranger on the bus. They were so close that he could smell the stranger's strawberry perfume.

Everything about the stranger was interesting to him, from his pink hair to the twinkle in his eyes while he read a Harry Potter book. Which one? Mingi had no clue.

He silently stared at the stranger's right hand, as he turned page after page, but eventually,  stopped when he realized how creepy he looked, so he decided to look straight out the window instead.

.
.
.

After looking at nothing interesting, and bored out of his mind he slowly opened his backpack. Quietly to not interrupt the other, who was still busy reading his book.

Mingi took out a Rubik's cube that his best friend Hongjoong had given to him 2 days ago. Claiming that "it was too hard to solve"

Mingi like Hongjoong had no clue what side to turn or spin. He just knew he didn't want to die of boredom.

...

After 8 minutes of trying to figure it out, he finally smiled when he got one side right. He was about to take a picture to brag to Hongjoong.

When he heard a chuckle coming from next to him.

- Can I try? - It's okay if you say no.

Mingi without thinking handed the puzzle to the pink head.

Mingi watched in amazement when Yunho had already solved two sides in under a minute.

Yunho's best score was 47 seconds, but today he wanted to teach the bluehead next to him.

Every so often Mingi mixed the squares, while Yunho solved it with a wide smile. They both realized they had missed their stops as they lost track of time. Luckily they weren't far from their destinations. so both decided to walk together; Mingi was holding Yunho's book.

Both wanted to keep talking to each other, but sadly they had reached Yunho's home first.

Mingi handed Yunho's book back. Yunho smiled when he saw the pink blush on Mingi's face.

- I enjoyed your company tonight. Yunho said as he was reaching for his door nob.

- Yunho. Mingi abruptly said as he wasn't ready for this to be the last time he ever saw the pinkhead again. - Would you maybe ...- Yunho cut his sentence short.

- I would love to!
_______________________________________________