Prologue: Descent of Light

The survival of humanity is at stake. Only one pillar is left to stand for the sake of others against what is normally considered a girl. An unknown being in the opposite side, is staring and ready to fight.

But do not be deceived by this girl's appearance, as this is the well known-destroyer of all, the one who carries out the will of the Honkai to destroy everything...

The 14th and Final Herrscher, the Herrscher of The End.

In the eyes of humans, both her and the unknown being are staring on each other, and not even a minute nor a second did their eyes darted away.

In a blink of  a second, the Herrscher of the End fired up a wave fill with chaos and Honkai Energy, but did not underestimated this unknown pillar of human. He stands, still tanking the Honkai blasts with full force.

The Herrscher of the End growled at this, as this unknown being can stand still against her attacks that would normally kill a human being in an instant. She then flew and charged at the unknown being with intent to kill, with the other charging forward as well.

This collision causes an explosion, as everyone nearby will be blinded by that, then...

"Aaaaah! Ow..."

A boy is currently holding his head in pain, as he wakes up, and just noticed he fell from the bed yet again, much to his annoyance, given this happened to him many times whenever he has that dream.

"Okay, at least that didn't hurt compared to last time... what is with that dream I'm been having these past couple of months?" He asked no one in particular. "I swear, I think I've been watching too much Toku or something..."

This boy is about 18 years old and appears to be of Japanese-decent, with black hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. He's wearing a white shirt and black shorts.

(Think of this hairstyle, but trimmed a bit and it's just black

(Think of this hairstyle, but trimmed a bit and it's just black. Aijiro doesn't have pale skin, it's more of a fair skin, and he has blue eyes. He also doesn't look that scary.)

His name is Aijiro Deyuaru.

"That being... it kinda looks like an Ultraman to me, fighting against that so-called "Herrscher of the End," Aijiro can't help but muse on it. "This Herrscher being a destroyer of humanity... okay, by the sounds of it, it doesn't really sound good. If this is an Ultra, the fact that he can somehow fight and tank against that Herrscher head on without flinching... I'd say he's one of the strongest, but DEFINITELY not on the levels of Saga, Legend, King, and Noa, they are WAY beyond that Herrscher or the Ultra in my dream. Legend's attack is the strongest for a reason, King is able to keep the entire universe safe, Saga's insane durability, and Noa... really, I don't need to say it, dude guarded the entire multiverse, as seen in the Zero: Revenge of Belial movie. They all have insane feats compared to that so-called Herrscher of the End."