The All Valley.

Silver: "sweetheart, are you ready?" *You walk out of your room* you: "your actually letting me go? I'm surprised." Silver: "I have given you your freedom." You: "ya, with a guard close by. You can't keep me hidden anymore, it cruel and I deserve a life outside of that damn dojo." Silver: "that's exactly why I'm taking you to the all valley championship tonight. It gets you out of the house and you can see the students progress." You: "progress? You mean brainwashing." Silver: "enough! Go get ready, we leave in 10 minutes." *Once you arrive* you: "uncle kreese! *You run and hug him* dad didn't tell me you were here!" Kreese: "I thought I would surprise you. Look at how beautiful you've become!" You: "thank you. *Smiles* I...*you see someone you recognize* Johnny.". Kreese: "go. *You look at him* I'll deal with your dad." *You smile and start running* you: "Johnny!" Johnny: "y/n! *You jump on him crying (he was your best friend)* oh my god, your here! Your actually here! I thought..." You: "I'm fine John, but I'm a hell of a lot better now that I've seen you." Announcer: "ladies and gentlemen we have a special guest with us tonight. from cobra Kai first time female all valley champion, *you look at Johnny in a panic* Y/n Silver! *You look at your dad who has a smirk on his face* as many of you know she went missing several years ago, well she's back and we couldn't be more excited! Miss Silver, please come join us on the mat. *You slowly walk up* anything you'd like to say? *He hands you the microphone*" you: "I wanna start off by saying thank you, I don't think I've ever seen so many people clap at one time. I also wanna say something to the Dojo's competing today...weather you win or lose today, don't let it define who you are. *You look at your dad* I learned that lesson the hard way. *You look at Johnny* I wish you all the best of luck but do me a favor, just this one time. *Johnny looks at you* beat cobra Kai's ass for me today. *You look at each other and smile*" *as your walking you feel a tap on the shoulder and turn around* ?: "Can I have your autograph?!" *You smile* you: "sure, whats your name?" Sam: "Sam, Sam LaRusso!" You: "LaRusso, do you know a Daniel LaRusso by chance?" Sam: "that's my dad! *Smiles*" you: "oh, *you sign her paper* well tell him I said hi. *Small smile*" Sam: "I will! Thank you so much!" You: "your more then welcome" *you Walk outside and take a deep breath* ?: "You okay? You seem upset." *You look over to see a woman standing there* you: "oh I'm fine, I'm sorry I didn't know anyone was out here." Amanda: "it's fine, we all need a break sometimes. I'm Amanda, Amanda LaRusso." You: "y/n, y/n Silver. Don't mind my asking but are you Daniel LaRusso's wife?" Amanda: "I am! *Smiles* you know him?" You: "I used to, we went to miyagi do together for a short time." Amanda: "well isn't it a small world. *Smiles*" you: "ya, small world. I'm sorry but I should be getting back inside. It was nice meeting you." Amanda: "you to! And please stop by LaRusso Auto anytime! I'm sure Daniel would love to see you." *You give her a small smile and walk back inside* johnny: "I know that look, what's going on?" *You walk onto the mat* you: "I need to let off some steam. If you can take me down in the first round I'll buy you and whoever you choose a car from LaRusso auto. Any takers?" *You see johnny walk up to you* johnny: "still fight the cobra Kai way?" You: "hell no, I fight my way. *Smiles* whenever your ready Lawrence. *You give him a wink and he pins you down* damn it johnny, I didn't mean like this." *You both laugh* johnny: "looks like you owe me a car silver." *Johnny helps you up and you spot someone* announcer: "ladies and gentlemen let's give it up for that spontaneous match! *Everyone claps and you and johnny bow to each other* let's give it up one more time for Y/n Silver! Welcome home!" *You look Sam who has a huge smile on her face* you: "hey Sam, got any convertibles? *You smile* Ill see you tomorrow LaRusso. *You smile and walk over to your dad* looks like the secrets out." *You walk away*