Kokotiam

Kokotiam.

A place where alot of memories happiness is made.

A place to be in

☪ฺ*:.。. .。.:*・☪ฺ*:.。. .。.:*・☪ฺฺ*:.。. .。.:*・☪ฺ*

It's quite sunny today.

"Ayuh... it's so hot today.." as a familiar chubby molecular manipulator lays his head on a counter sweating from the heat.

"Haysh Gopal.. it's not that hot!" Says a certain fire elemental holding a tray of drinks.

"Woi, your the fire element of course you don't feel the heat" Gopal gave a blank expression towards Blaze.

"True though how are you supposed to feel it.." Ais said laying on the ground.

"Eh..why are you on the ground, your supposed to be helping.." Blaze looked at Ais questioningly.

"It's so hot, I'm tired..." As he hugged his whale plush.

".... That's because your still wearing your jacket ...but seriously that's no excuse to slack off." The fire elemental gave an unamused expression.

Sounds of mugs getting washed, smell of hot chocolate getting brewed, and sounds of peaceful chatter.

Kokotiam was a place to be.

"Halilintar- bring these to table 2." The earth elemental handed the tray of drinks to him.

"Be careful with it-" He said before his older brother went off.

"I know."

Sounds of shattering.

"Oops... I'm sorry!" The nature elemental exclaimed as he tries picking up the broken glass.

"Duri don't pick them up with your hands" as Solar handed him a broom and a dustpan.

"Hehe.. it's ok Duri" Smiled his grandfather as he also helps the young boy clean up the mess.

"Tok- there's another order-" Taufan huffed as he ran to the counter.

"Alright alright."

"It's quite busy today...and you two should really help." Gempa scolded the temperature duo.

"I'm trying! Ais won't stand up--" as he struggled to pick up the sleepy twin.

"Ais.." Gempa sighed.

"Don't wanna.." as the water elemental rolled to another position

"Ais get off the floor." As the lightning elemental held a mop.

"Fine..." As he stood up slowly.

"Last order!" Solar shouted.

"Aye!"

Gempa smiled wishing everything would last forever.

It was time to go home.

That was a long, tiring day.

The seven and their grandfather walk home laughing and talking.

They went home.

Happily.

"Tok?"

"TOK!"

It's quite rainy today.

Sounds of laughter replaced with weeping.

Happy faces replaced with distraught expressions..

No one expected this.

Their grandfather..

He...

"Ayah..." Cried a brunette, he was supposed to go home for a surprise for his father and sons guess it was too late.

"... Tok.." Gempa stood beside the tomb expression filled with denial and grief.

'Nothing lasts forever' afterall.

Mechabot placed flowers on the grave."Happy birthday Tok aba" he forced a smile as memories of the old man taking care of him and his user flashed through.

"Aysh Mechabot! You ruined my sculpture!" Amato yelled.

"No I made it better" Mechabot declared with a smug face.

"Now now you two no fighting, or you'll both be grounded" A younger Tok aba said as he glared at the two.

"Y-yes Tok-" The duo said they don't wanna be scolded afterall.

The Kokotiam closed it's doors.

[A/N: I have no words.]