Inside my head

What is the purpose of life? What happens when you die? Is God real? What is real? These are questions I have pondered in my short 23 years of life. All humans I suppose question their existence or maybe everyone else is a mindless slave to society and conforms to its demands. As I've gotten older, I question things more and don't believe what most people say until I conduct my own investigation. I was raised Christian and as a child thought it was the normal way of life. Oblivious to other cultures and religions all I knew was the bible and the words spoken by my parents. Not saying they were wrong but was it what I believed to be true. My life experiences, books, and my parents' beliefs became my reality. I know and perform what is right and wrong based off what my parents have taught me as well as my experiences. I was never an unruly child because "I knew better" but I still did some unacceptable things in societies eyes. Ever since my brain injury I think I would say I have a different perspective on life and a deeper appreciation for it. I can't be certain what happens after we die until that day comes. I'm living my life for what it is now, and the goal is to always be in the moment aware of your surroundings and the people you are with. This life is what I know to be real and what is tangible now and I don't know if I will ever get to experience life this way again, so I want to live in the moment and not take anything for granted. I'm not a messiah or anything divine, just a regular ole human with the curiosity of a cat. It would be so much easier if we could just google life's philosophical questions and get an answer in seconds. I'm not a wise old man or a monk but I feel like the purpose of life is to live in the now and collect all the experiences and beautiful memories you can and hopefully keep them for eternity when our energy transforms and we live another life.