𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆.𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on november 25th, 2023 @ 8:20pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴,
𝓡𝙴𝚅𝙸𝚅𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

KAZUHIRO FOLLOWED MIKEY AND DRAKEN out of the hospital doors. The roar of a motorcycle engine was heard as Mitsuya stopped in front of the three.

"Can you get Pah-chin to come tomorrow?" Draken asked as Mikey got on the back of Mitsuya's motorcycle.

"Yeah. I'll have Peh go, too." Mitsuya replied. The warehouse near Second MS work for you?"

"Yeah."

Mitsuya just hummed as he took off. "See ya." Mikey said, waving goodbye.

Kazuhiro told Draken to go ahead without them as they turned around.

"You know, Takemichi. You're not the brightest when it comes to stalking."

"Ah, Kazuhiro-kun!"

Kazuhiro rolled their eyes. "As you can clearly see, both Mikey and Draken get along well." They said, making Takemichi nod.

"I guess our only option now is to go back to the future. See what this Moebius conflict is about." Kazuhiro added on as Takemichi agreed with them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Is this where Osanai works?" Takemichi mumbled as the three of them were outside a construction place. "Are we really going to find Osanai here, Naoto?"

"You both came back out of the blue and told me to find him like I had any time to gather intel." Naoto complained.

"Also Naoto, you gave us bad intel about Mikey and Draken being at odds with each other, those two would never fight each other." Takemichi informed.

Kazuhiro nodded in agreement. "I've known Mikey and Draken since childhood and not once have I seen them fight... Like, at all." They stated.

"In the past, a conflict between Toman and Moebius is about to start, Ryuguji is going to die during that alternation." Naoto muttered.

"Yeah, so if we ask Osanai from Moebius about it, we might find a way to stop Draken from being killed." Takemichi added on.

"Er, pardon me."

Kazuhiro looked over to see some guy was trying pass by them as they quickly stepped aside, the guy gave them his thanks before continuing on.

"I knew it was good to have a cop like you around, Naoto." Takemichi grinned.

"Don't let your guard down." Naoto told him.

"What's the hold up, Osanai?!" The three of them suddenly heard a shout, making them pause.

"Wait... Osanai?" Takemichi muttered and ran over towards the entrance of the construction site.

Kazuhiro looked in to see a guy being yelled at. "How long does it take for you to eat lunch?!" His boss yelled in his face.