[8] - Core Feeling.

He starts laughing, it feels as if his glance is about to devour you trough his mask.
"Ahhahah- Haha... Ahh.... Oh, I almost teared up, how flattering to hear such words from a nothing and noone but a test subject...", his mood shifts abruptly as he grins, showing you his sharp teeth.

"You are so pathetic haha, i feel kind of bad for you.", The Doctor holds his head in disbelief.
"But good, great even, I've tried to be considerate with you, but you are much worse than me aren't you?"

You let go of him, not getting the chance to respond as he grabs you by the throat.
"You will regret this, y/n." he continues in an intimidating voice while moving closer to your face.

That sent shivers down your spine, but not because you're scared, because you're excited for what's to come. Your cock twitches, once again ready for anything that's to come.
And very well, what's to come is something you never thought of.

(Sorry for the long break
*slams this incredibly gruesome
scene on the table* uwu)

__________________________________________GORE & SMUT

He pushes you down on the table roughly, and climbs on top of you, his hips overing over your exposed stomach.

He stands up on his knees, unzipping his pants.
Your eyes follow his hands lustfully, as he takes out his cock.
"You have a beautiful chest, don't you think?~" he giggles mischievously, laying his almost hard dick between your pecks.

"Haha... yea" you laugh slightly nervous when you're heartbeat picks up pace. His tip is so close to his face, you're preparing for him to rub between your tits.

"But... but you know...", he stares at you maniacally, his voice shaking in excitment, making you even more nervous.
"It's even more beautiful on the inside. Where your organs are all comfy and safe from any outside force...."
The more he speaks, the more he throbs on your chest.

Your gaze hovers down to Dottore's cock and back to his face swiftly, unsure of what he is planing. Whatever it is, you expect the most fucked up scene.

He slowly lifts himself off of your chest, then his hand reaches down into the cut across your abdomen again.
"A-Ah-!", you moan out from the sudden sensation.

His finger travels up until it reaches the end of the cut, curling in between your skin and liver.
You watch him patiently, it feels extremly odd, and the preassure against your liver gets you a bit nauseas, even with the probiotic and pain killer.

You whimper slightly, but it gets worse. He violently pushes up his finger against your skin, ripping the cut further open towards your chest.

(As if you rip a letter with your finger open)

"G-Gahh-!?", you moan out. Not because you're in so much pain as a normal human should be when someone rips their abdominal wall open with a finger, but rather from the shock of it.

"You are a very, very sturdy boy. Keeping up with me soooo well~" The Doctor praises you, while more blood is flooding down your sides.
He stops and shoves a second finger in, once the openeing reaches the lower end of your breastbone.

"Noone has ever kept up with me. You truly are diffrent. How did your parents treat you, for you to turn out like that?" his two fingers dig deep into the gap between your liver and rib, spreading it gently.

(Noone without parental issues read this far)

You look at him in shame, not knowing what to respond, as he takes his cock, aligning it with the wet gap between your liver, costial cartilage (lower rib) and xiphoid process (lower end of your breastbone).

You let out a gasp. This man is about to fuck you into your ribcage...
You watch him press his wet tip into the bloody gap.
It's perceptible, you can feel his length sliding inside of your upper body, making your ribcage lift slightly.

"You're still warm, nice and warm in there. Almost hot. How pleasing.", he licks his lips, while he watches you squirm underneath him.

Your body twitches when you feel the tip of his cock hitting your racing heart. Dottore... he is... quite literally your heartthrob. Quite literally.

With your face red, you shudder "D-Doctor... T...This... Ah--!"
He slowly starts moving his hips, his hard cock rubbing inside your ribcage.

"Shut up, whore. Do you really think you are in the position to... ask me to stop after you've been teasing me around for- so much?" he interrupts you, thrusting faster inside of you, your heart pulsating against the tip of his cock.

"N-No...-", you moan from the hits against your vital organs, grinding your teeth.
Now you're actually starting to get dizzy, really dizzy. But your modified body is desperately trying to keep you awake. Now that you think of it, the probiotic lives in your blood, so loosing too much blood means the bacteria can't work for your body anymore... or?

You breathe heavily as The Doctor speeds up his movement. Breathing became hard, and your body feels strangly uncomfortable. It became less of a pleassure and more of a torture, but you're desperatly trying to sexualize it by looking at your favorite Harbingers masked face.

He's blurry from the unwanted tears in your eyes, and you feel like you can barly move or think anymore, but his overly excited expression comforts you.

Dottore grins at you, as you quickly get brought back to reality by a slap across your face.
"Don't pass out. Be a good little slut for me and do what you promised me." he commands you, gipping your face tightly. His movements became even more rough now, pushing you more and more over your limits.

"Y...Yes... D-...Doc...Doctor...-", you respond with all your strength, your shaking hands slowly taking a hold of his thighs.
He giggles, and finally, with a deep thrust he cums inside of you. Right inside your ribcage.
"H-Hmmgh- Haah...Ah..."
You can tell right away that there is fluid inside your body that doesn't belong in there, coating your heart and liver. His cum feels cold, and the sensation of it is suprisingly vivid.
But he finally slows down, his cock twitching inside of you.

You takes a few deep breathes, still struggling to stay conscious, and smile weekly at him.
Your abandoned cock softened again, and your bloodflow almost stopped completely.

He slowly pulls out of you, cold air brushing against your hot innards.

You blink a few times, satisfied that he is finally done.
"I warned you." Dottore says, looking down at you seriously, then at his bloody dick.

"He...hehe.... yeah.....", you gasp still smiling.
He gets up from the table, wiping himself off of the blood with another cloth.

"I think... I think I'm dying...Kind of..." you mumble, hoping that he'd do something to 'fix' you.
He laughs softly, "You better not. I'll sew you up and you get some sleep. And the next day you'll be fine again~!"

"Ngh... I.. I hope so...."