♥𝓛𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓪𝓭'𝓼♥

♥ This is a short romance story from the movie Twilight.

I do not own any character except bloom.

♥ I do not know if this is going to be continued, enjoy your short love story.

♥𝐵𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓂♥

Sisters, same mom same dad. but yet, so far from related. Bella has light brown hair and beautiful wine-brown eyes. Bloom Has Light blonde hair and sea-green eyes. The only thing making them think neither is adopted is their skin. both paler than snow itself. so pale bloom refuses to wear white.

"Mom... We'll be fine." Bella says into the handheld phone. "I'm concerned about you girls. you're my beautiful babies." our mother says with a sad tone. "mama, me and Bella take care of each other plus dad can't be that bad right? bloom says while focused on the road. " I know i Know Bu-" mom gets cut off by Bella... "mom, I have to go. you know bloom doesn't like anyone on the phone while she drives." Bella sighs. " love you mama have fun on your trip. call us whenever." bloom says with a smile and a small eye-roll "love you baby bears, be safe.' mom hangs up the phone right after her sentence. Bella puts the phone back in her lap and looks at bloom " you wanna pick a song bell?" bloom says without making eye contact with her. "hell yes, ill pay for our midnight drive playlist." they giggle, and bloom hands her touch screen phone to Bella. "we have about an hour until we are in forks.' Bella and Bloom are going to live with their father while their mom and her boyfriend travel the world.

typically as a kid bloom loved seeing her dad, Bella didn't mind it but didn't have an opinion on it. Bella just wants her mom to be happy so she agreed to go.

pulling into a dirt driveway.. 'look its dad!" Bella says in a sarcastic tone. she jumps out of the small 1984 blue jeep, its blooms baby car. "bear cubs!" dad says with open arms, waiting for the girls to hug him. both are out the car walking into his warm fatherly arms. " I'm so happy you both are here. I haven't seen you, girls, in a long time." while burring his face in bloom and Balla's heads. pulling out of the hug dad says "I have both your rooms ready for you. with a wide smile the girls say " we don't have to share? "not unless you want to" and he laughs a small laugh. blooms face drops and Bella is disgusted. "NO," the sisters say.