Secret Side of Me

My dirty blonde hair rested perfectly on my shoulders as I walked down the front steps of the school, young freshman moving aside to let me pass by knowing that was there place. My vision was set on my Audi R8 V10 in solid white as I exited the front gates of Brentwood academy. I heard the click on of heels and high pitched voices calling my name out before I turned around I took a deep breath and put on my fake smile, and spun around on my heels greeted by three perky and peppy girls dressed identically in our school uniform. "What are you doing tonight, Royce?" Vera said as she adjusted her 'one of a kind' hand bag. "Nothing special, being forced to have dinner with my dad and his new girlfrien
I said Cooley has the lord flowed out of my mouth not stopping it, not icon how I'm able to tell a lie and not even notice it myself.
" oh a bunch of girls are going to Tracy's beach house in Malibu. To bad u can't come." Vera said with a hint of enjoyment.
As I glanced at Iris she gave a sympathetic smile.
"WeKk maybe next time."
I turned around facing my car yet again and drove off leaving my high school stereotypical life blinds.
I pull up to the front gate of my driveway leading to my house. I punch in the passcode that I have about a million times before as j speed up the pebbly driveway. I park in my usual spot and walk straight to the door searching my purse for my keys. Once I get into my house I lay my bag down on the marble table that was placed on the side of the wall and took off louis boultons and head up the wooden stairs to my bedroom. When I walk in and slide off my dolce&gabana jacket my eyes travel to a note left by my dad that was placed on my wooden desk.
Note:
Hope you have fun at your friends beach house tonight.Remember to call me tomorrow morningI will be back by noon the next day.
I couldn't help but have a smile creep on to my face as a folded the note in half and without hesitation threw the note into the almost empty garbage can in my room, don't get me wrong, I love my dad more than life he's the one that wanted me after my parents divorce, he never thought of me as a bourdon.
I unbutton my silky white blouse and slide my plad skirt down my legs as I throw the used uniform into the hamper.
I walk smoothly to my walk in closet as the lights automatically light up the path way till it hit the end. As I walked down the closet my hands brushed across the clothes hanging up I grabbed a pair of white ripped skinny jeans and reached up to grab a black cropped tank top that was hanging, I held them in my hand then walked to the other side grabbing my black platform pumps and closed my closet door behind me as I went to put on my outfit for tonight. I walk to my bathroom, my heels clicking against the wooden floor -as I stopped in front of the mirror to start applying makeup. After I was finished changing my look into a more subtle night makeup I lightly curled my lushes long brown hair until it was set into loose waves.
DRIVES TO BACK OF HOLLYWOOD AND VINE -n
I rev my engine as I try to make mSy way through the crowded streets, I look around to see different races, religions, styles and cars. But we're all here for the same reason. To race. I stop my car in one of the open race lots stopping at the red painted line as I step out of my car noticing a all eyes laid on me as my black pumps hit the concrete. I make my way through the crowd as people move aside to let me into the mix of it all, I walk straight up to the car who seems to be in charge of the race.
"Two hundred dollars to have a slot in the race honey" he says slickly as what seems to be part of his crew stands behind him. I give him a sympathetic look before smirking pulling out two crisp one hundred bills as she lays them in the stack of money.
"Everyone gather round time to start placing bets."
All of the racers stood by there cars as I watched the people gather round and I listen closing noticing how much money people are throwing away but none on me. As the bets come to an end and all of us racers slide into the drivers seat casually Everyone starts to rev there engines and that's when my heart speeds up. I glance to my left to see a bald bulky man gazing right at me with an intimidating look, I look away quickly to meet eyes with a African American who was smirking and started to laugh softly before speaking to me.
"Did somebody forget there teddybear."
I feel my cheeks turn red as I give him a glare hear a laugh coming from someone standing up by his car and my eyes travel to his and I'm taken back by the Pearcing deep blue ones starring back at me smiling when my thoughts are interrupted my the same voice who made the joke about my age before.
"Or are you just going to go back home and cry to your mommy?" He says trying to be funny but crosses the line, obviously not knowing about my past and I glance one more time at blue eyes before respond loud enough for him to hear. "I don't have a mom to go and run and cry too." And that shuts them up quickly before I turn my head back to the raceway hearing chatter around our cars and feeling a shock of pure adrenaline as the the slutty girl says ready.... Set.... Go