[9] - In Control.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ Three days later┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Three days later
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

It took you a while to recover from the 'last experiment'. As The Doctor has promised you, you woke up with your cut neatly sewed together, and your organs all in place.

Now, three days later, you are in good spirits, physically and mentally.
Though, you started noticing the 'disadvantages' of the KCiB. Now that you have a lot of energy, you also feel the constant urge to waste it, as if the probiotic triggered some form of hyperactive disorder inside of you.

So, to cure your bursts of energy and boredom, you feel like getting on Dottore's nerves a lot. He, however, is often busy with his work and since he knows that defending himself from you physically will only turn you on, he with much effort, just ignores you completely.

"Heeyyy Doctor >:(" you lean over the desk, replacing Dottore's, who is innocently doing his work, papers with your face. "Isn't it time to pull out the seam? It's starting to bother me a lot." you pout sarcastically.

As rare as it is, he doesn't wear his mask today, not that it makes much of a diffrence with his mechanic gaze, but he somehow looks more adorable without it.
He nods his head slightly, as if his attention swifted towards you.
"You know exactly you can do that yourself." he says suprisingly calm.

"But I'm scared." you respond, your voice filled with unimaginable sadness.
He sighs, and gets up.
"Sit." Dottore commands you without further objections, pointing at his chair.
You sit down happily, opening the coat to reveal your healed, naked body.
There is a light scar across your upper body, but it'd soon fade away. Even if it wouldn't, having a scar from when 'Il Dottore cut you open, fingered your insides and then fucked your ribcage' sounds honorable.

He crouches infront of you, puts his hands on your waist, and roughly pulls your body closer to himself.
"Listen carefully." Dottore speaks while he takes a pair of scissors and starts cutting open the thread, pulling it out carefully.
"Tomorrow I will introduce you and the process of the experiment to the Director. Behave yourself, or you will be in big trouble."

Your giggle, shivering by the liberating feeling of the threads leaving your skin.
"You're saying I shouldn't get a boner?"

"Yes. Indeed.", he looks at you seriously. "The point is not to tell if the probiotic was a success, but if you can go outside the laboratory. I don't think you'd abuse your powers, but if you do I will blow your head off." he points at the choker around your neck.
"And even if that is an easy way to dispose of you, causing a blood bath because one of my subjects got out of control, and wasting all the process I made on this experiment would be a huge pity."

You nod, stretching yourself as he frees you from the last thread.

"And don't think about removing the choker, a cable on the inside will automatically trigger the explosion."
he continues.

"I'm heartbroken, I might be insane, but i came here on free will, why should I cause unnecessary trouble."
you mutter.

He gets back up, putting some disinfectant on a cotton pad and grins.
"If you're being a good boy, I will consider rewarding you as well."

"Reward? Will you fuck me properly this time?"

"Maybe." he leans down to pat the pad across the scar and the hardly healing stich holes. It seems like, the longer a wound is forced open, the more delayed the healing process is.

You smirk, excited to claim your reward.
You reach over to The Doctor's face, taking his chin gently to face him. "Thank you."

Your life seems to be good for something now. Good for someone, someone like the Second Harbinger. Dying feels scarier now, your death would not only be a disappointment to yourself and The Doctor, but the whole nation. No. Entire Teyvat. The probiotic would be an incredible invention if it continues to keep it's promise.

He holds still, as you look at each other for a moment in silence, until you pull him into a soft kiss.
"Thanks a lot." you say quietly, giving him another kiss on his cheek.

"..." he stares at you quietly.

"You truly are an admirable Doctor. I'm very happy to be in your care. I feel like, my life makes sense now."
you continue to sweettalk him, smiling.

"...What are the odds..." he puts his hand on your head, brushing trough your hair softly. "For me to find someone like you." his voice softens as he smiles.

"Huh-?" you widen your eyes.

"You might have a high sex-drive, but if that is the cost for me to have someone who truly understands, admires, and supports me all at once? It's worth it's salt." Dottore continues, but quickly seeming to be ashamed by his 'kind' side.

You stare at him in shock. Does that mean he actually likes you? He ACTUALLY sees you as someone special.
Now you don't even know what to say- Not only is your body of use to someone, but your trauma-bred, fucked-up mind is appealing to someone as him.

(Noone is sane here)

"...", he smiles softly, an expression you have never seen on him before, and for the first time, he leans in to give you a gentle kiss as well.

Your stomach tickles as you blush deeply, flattered by this cruel mans affection. You just recovered from the cut, and now you'll have to recover from this too. Mentally.

"Ehem..." Dottore looks away, weirded out by himself, and let's go of your head.
You almost let out a whimper from his sudden distance.
No matter what this man does to you, you enjoy it be it kindness or torture. You want to be close to him, but also far away, you want him to treat you good, but also bad, you want him to hurt you, but also heal you.

He goes on to tidy up the equipment, not looking at you once more.
"I'll let some subordinates prepare you proper clothes. Hence you are meant to be wounded, expect rather revealing clothing.", The Doctor continues to sort the papers he worked on into a stack.
"But if you are uncomfortable with the coverage of the final outfit, I will take care of that" he pats your head softly, before leaving your side.

"...Y-Yes."
And now he's even caring for you?? What happened? What did you do? Is he sensitive to compliments? Ah-
Your heart beats faster at his touch.
Or maybe- he doesn't want others to... see too much of your body? No way, that'd be too much sympathy by someone like him.
He becomes more mysterious by the day.
Somehow, he's making you regret fucking with him so ruthlessly.