Mall

Lailani Ortega Jimenez
12:56
Sugar Hill, New York

 Wyd?                                        Nothing                                            Whatchu want? Lani stop😐                                     What I do  noww                   I stay getting in trouble😒

Wyd?
                                    Nothing
Whatchu want?
Lani stop😐
                                  What I do  noww
                   I stay getting in trouble😒

Yea cause you like playing
with niggas

      But fr do you need something or

You wanna go to the mall

You gonna get me the shoes I want?

Sure ig just get ready
                                 Yess!                            

Sure ig just get ready                                                          Yess!                            

————————————————————
I got in the shower and did my morning routine. I didn't want to take too long cause I'm tryna get them shoes and more clothes.

I was getting ready until Maeve called me
Maeve
Lailani
Heyyy wyd?
Im getting ready to go to the mall
With who
dd, I'm only going cause he said he gonna
get me stuff

Well damn not just going for him

Nah I'm going for him too ig
Lani you wrong
Mhm anyways talk to you later about go
Aight bye frennn
Bye Mae

I finished getting ready I put on my Nike socks and my 4s. Lani dd here I heard ddot say "Alr I'm coming"

I went down stairs and grabbed me some gold fish and a gogo squeeze (them shits smack no lie)

"Where yall going anyway" "why you being so damn nosy Darrian" "I can't know where my cousin goin damn bye Lani"

"Bye ddot"

"Wsg mamas" heyyyy you still getting me dem shoes" "omg which ones" "them 4s I showed you not too long ago" "LANI you got enough 4s you got like 9 pairs"

"Dd pleaseee" "nooo get the 3s I got on now" i looked down at his feet and this nigga don't pay attention to me. "Dd you being fuckin fr" "what?"

"I already fucking have those dummy" I said pushing his shoulder "don't push me while I'm driving" "it don't even matter I don't want 3s I want the 4s you got"

"Ok ma damn which 4s I got" "the Taupe Haze ones" "ight" he said pulling into the parking lot.

We got in the mall and I started running "Lani where you going the shoes over here" dd yelled "clothes I want clothes"

"No Lailani we came here to get you shoes and to eat" dd said running after me. When he finally caught up to me he pulled my hair. "Owww dd you gonna pull my hair out"

"I'm not getting you clothes Lani I getting you shoes ok" "mmtch ok" I said walking away.

"Come on Lani" dd said grabbing my hand walking me too the shoe store. We got in the store and I looked around to see where the shoes I wanted were.

"They right there" "where I don't see em" "right there come here" We walked over to where they were and dd started putting them in my face.

"Do you see em now huh" "dd moveeee" "just making sure my bae ain't blind" "Mmtch ok go get a worker please."

Dd pov
I went to go get a worker and I found a young one she was staring a lil hard. "Ma I found one what's ya size" "uhh like a 5 in a half"

"No fuckin way lemme see take off ya shoe" I said shocked I knew my girl had small feet but damn.

"You do it" she said sitting down and putting her foot in the air. I took her shoe off and I raised my eyebrows "yea she a 5 in a half"

"Ok I'll see if we got any in the the back in her size" "Ight" "mami they might not have it in ya size small ass feet" "you still stuck on that leave my feet alone"

The girl came back out with a box "here you go" "thank you told you they had my size"  I went to the counter with the shoes and spent $257.

"You hungry" "yea I want Panda Express" "Ight"
We went to the food court and got in line "ima pay this time ok" "no you not"

Lailani pov
"Omg" I said turning around with an attitude "don't start this shit in public Lani" "shut up"
"Oh hell nah" was all I heard from dd before he slapped my ass "owwwwwwaaaa"

"Lani I told you you don't listen go find a table and sit down" I walked over to the tables and sat down. I started rubbing my ass "damn he hit my shit hard"

dd came back with the food 9 minutes later "ya ass still hurts" "yes gimme my food" "hmh" he said before giving me my food

TIME SKIP

We went to my house and I put my shoes in my closet. I took off my pants and looked in the mirror to see dd left a mark. "Is it bad lemme see"

I turned around to show him "damn mb I ain't even slap it that hard for real" "yes you did it still hurts"  "mm" dd said smacking my ass again before running off.

"Dd te voy a follar el culo" I yelled I turned on the shower and got in. I did skincare I exfoliated like I pampered tf outta my body. When I got out I brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I washed my hair so it was still a little wet so I kept it out to air dry. "dd get in the shower right now" "probably no more hot water you took forever" "just take a shower we were out all day"

"Oh nahh can't do that one" "dd get your big for headed ass in the shower I always have to act like I'm ya mavu." "damn ok" I put my clothes in the hamper and get in the bed.

I got on my phone and not even 5 minutes later I hear dd calling me "Lailani come here" "wtf do you wanttt dd"

"Men can't get in cold ass water" "you might as well you got the towel around ya waist" "Mmtch ighttt"

I walked out the bathroom and got back in bed I got on snap and just started recording a lil video. "THE WATER TOUCHED MY BACK LANI"

"It can't be that cold dd" "it is damn it" "well if you gonna be in my bed you needa be clean and smell like that cologne you always got on."

"Ughhh ok" i laughed and posted its on my insta story
————————————————————
1057 words had to do a lil sum sum you know but have a good day of night it's 4:00 in NY