I Love U Superstar (OS)

Hey all.... Nithu here....Thanks for appreciating my first Story here and encouraging me to write more....Im glad about that you all liked it and it was worth reading for you all....and thank u soo much for your lovely feedback...!!

Now Im again back here with my 2nd story.....This is a One Shot...Hope you also like this....!!

PART

RK... The Superstar was in his jaguar Car stucked up in traffic in the middle of the road from past 20mins....and he was getting irritated with this...Bittuji his trust worthy PA is in front passenger seat beside RK eating his burger without care in the world.

Irritated Rk looks at bittuji....

Rk(irritatedly): Bittuji...what the hell...here we are getting late and this traffic is not moving...can't you go and check it....you know very well that this Producer is how important for us....and here very leisurely you are eating burger that too early in the morning....

Bittu: yes cheif...just last bite...then il go and check it...

Rk: Bittuji no way...you need to get fit...from tomorrow you are going to workout with me...if you put on this belly like this you can't run around and work for Superstar RK for his speed.....

Bittu:Cheif no...not again...I can't do your workout...last time you made me run on treadmill and I was on bed for 2days....better il go and check this traffic....

Bittuji immediately opening the car door goes to the front where all the vehicles are jammed to check why people are gathered in middle of the road...

Then...there he sees a young girl arguing by holding a man's collar and yelling at him all the while.....

Girl(yelling): You rascal how dare you.....You dashed my vehicle...and trying to run away...how am I looking to you...huh...you must be in police station for scratching my new car...

Man: Madam I didn't do it intentionally...I will pay for you...and it is your mistake to overtake from left.....

Girl(angrily) :what the..! who the hell are you to teach me traffic rules huh ?....And who wants your stupid money...il give you double but it's my car.... Do you know who am I...industrialist Malik's daughter ...I can sue you by booking you in some false case...understand..

Suddenly then a Circle inspector comes there who earlier was informed about this fiasco which was going on in middle of road by Traffic police who already tired of pleasing the girl to leave the guy till now....

Then he somehow takes away that guy and clears the public and make the girl understand and asks the man say Sorry for the scratch he did to her car and walks away from there relieved......

Rk....till then was hearing everything as he sat in his car and was getting irritated because of the girl who is shouting like a maniac in the front.... and he wanted to see the girl who was making the poor guy's life hell for that silly mistake but because of crowd around her... he couldn't see her face. But he understood this girl is Malik the business tycoon's daughter from her words and is very stubborn and feisty....from everything happened there....

After few minutes.... The girl comes back to her Car which is beside Rk's car.....then after moving away the crowd...The Girl has come to Rk's view....he was just spell bound by her beauty. She was wearing a skirt and a top.....showing her sexy legs and she has milky white skin,button nose,big doe shaped eyes and luscious lips which were tempting him.....she was a serene fresh beauty.She is so beautiful that heroines whom he worked with till now couldn't hold a candle before her......