The confusion

She was running, she had no idea where she was running and she didn't care, she was in a damp, dark forest but for all she knew was she was lost.... Lost, cold and scared. The story of her running started when her and her family were out for dinner at a very fancy restaurant where most people can't afford anything there, even the mints at the front desk cost unthinkable amounts. As they were leaving her mother realised she had forgotten her purse so she told Astrid to go back inside past the fluro lights to fetch it, as she was heading towards the door to meet up with her parents she saw something that froze her heart, now I know what you're thinking and no this is not the story of frozen😐, she saw her parents being brutally murdered by a rough looking guy. The only thing she could do was stare into the the distance with her fists clenched and sweat dripping down her cheek hoping for some random superpower to activate but the only superpower she got was an adrenaline rush, she sprinted, sprinted like her life depended on it or in this situation her parents life, but unfortunately it was too late, her parents lay there in there own puddle and of cold blood. The next thing she did was probably the smartest thing she could've done as the filthy, ferrel murderer stared her in her innocent eyes, she ran, ran towards a deep dark forest which brings us back where the story started.

As she was running she noticed something strange at the corner of her eye