Skylor Chen Headcannons

🧡🍜🔥

Skylor has kept in touch with all of the Elemental Masters since Chen's Island — and she actually gets along with them pretty well. They frequently come over to the restaurant to hang out, hold competitions, and scare customers. Skylor thinks that those days are the best days at the restaurant. She has all their numbers on speed dial.

Ronin and Dareth come over to the restaurant all the time. Sometimes they help her with business, sometimes for the food. For Dareth, it's the latter, but Ronin comes because she's his second-favorite person after Nya. (He would never admit it).

In a half-angsty half- comedic moment, Skylor and Lloyd created a BAD FAM group chat and added Vania and Benthomarr in the mix. They sincerely hope nobody else joins the chat.

Skylor is 100% able to mop the floor with Kai should she choose. Kai and Zane were on a recon mission and Sky was training with the rest of the Ninja, kicking butt and taking names. It becomes this great secret they're hiding from Kai (Zane knows through Pixal) and finally the day comes when Kai and Skylor are facing off.

They're trash talking flirting and Kai's all cocky because he knows Sky's a good fighter, but she's mostly relied on her powers and it's been a while since she's actually fought. Kai is on his back in five seconds flat, half turned-on and stunned. The rest of the Ninja are laughing and Cole recorded the whole thing. (Wu's lips twitch in a smile).

When Skylor first stepped off the island, the first thing Kai did was take her on a road trip all over Ninjago. Nya got them a rented old car and they spent the whole time traveling the continent and busting crime rings.

Skylor goes to get her tattoo covered/removed and ends up taking the whole team with her to get tattoos.

She tells Kai she's going to get a new tattoo to cover up the Anacondrai Mark (I'm tired of getting pulled over by the cops whenever I wear a tank top, Kai) and of course he goes for support and to get one of his own. Lloyd begs to go and get one of his own, and Nya overhears and wants to go to, then Jay and Cole want to join in too. So they all go to this tattoo parlor — Zane and Pixal go for support even though they can't get a tattoo (they're made of metal) — and get small ones that they can hide from Wu.

Lloyd gets a green dragon, Cole gets a mountain, Jay and Nya get matching tattoos of lightning hitting waves, and Kai gets a flame. Skylor has different types of orange flowers trailing down her back in place of the Anacondrai Mark. Kai and Skylor have their tattoo's match a little bit, because they're saps.

Besides Kai, Cole is the Ninja that most frequently visits Chen's Noodlehouse. Skylor always gives him free meals, because she's nice like that. Whenever she heads over for dinner with the Ninja, she and Zane work together and make the most mouth-watering food. Cole literally hovers in the kitchen watching the food until Zane kicks him out.

Skylor has never seen snow before, and Kai likes watching her when its snowing just to see the awe playing in her eyes. He frequently bargains with Zane to make it happen, because while the cold isn't his favorite weather, the shine in Skylor's eyes is. They have snowfights and wrestle each other to the ground, and Kai adores winter Skylor because she acts all playful and childish. They have their first kiss in the first snowfall of the season. Kai was so into the moment, surprised and flustered and weak-in-the-knees he slipped into an ice patch and fell over.

When Nya and Skylor first meet it's interesting. While the guys were on the island, they were spamming her with texts of FSM Kai likes a girl!!