(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)Trash day(⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)

Little a/n in this ava and you are
roommates

BEEP BEEP*The alarm clock went off ava had a job interview that morning y/n also had things to do but skipped them due to being *sick*she was not real just lazy"BEEP BEEEP the alarm clock went off again showings the time it's was 9pm
The interview was at 10pm ava rushed out the room quickly making food
(End of 3rd view pov)

(Ava's pov)

I WAS LATER FOR MY JOB INTERVIEW UGHH I HATE BEING A SLEEPY POTATO
(Knock) ava hears a knock of the door she quickly opens it so see the landlord Jake o-oh h-h-hey ava is y-y-y/n here?
Ava was a bit jelly Jake liked her but nun the LEAST would never backstab her )yeah she here speaking of her ava moves out the door way here she is)oh and this ur guys outfits)

Ava's)

Y/ns sorry if you don't like it

Y/ns pov I get up just in time to see ava run out of the room with her outfit on I quickly jump up to go to the bathroom to wash up after I'm done I put my outfit on the it's was a cute skirt matched with a matching top)I walk out of the room to s...

Y/ns pov I get up just in time to see ava run out of the room with her outfit on I quickly jump up to go to the bathroom to wash up after I'm done I put my outfit on the it's was a cute skirt matched with a matching top)I walk out of the room to see ava talking to someone she then says speaking of y/n I turn to the door to see Jake the landlord/ oh hey Jake can we help you??? O-oh I um just rent and I got you this Jake pulls out a cute teddy bear aw thank you y/n takes it and hands him rent she closes the door

(Short Jake pov)

Y/n closed the door on my face but it's fine she finally talked to me)

(Y/ns pov) omg it's trash day I quickly grab the trash and run down the stairs not taking to Elevator I make it just in time j turn a ally where but then I see 5 hot cosplayers who all seem to be stressed for something-gey are you all alright)just then I saw ava behind me she said she followed me to then a boy with red kinda hair say something I think it was -shoot the humans found his....just then I see   there friend I think laying on the floor almost died I run over ava following me I get on knees and start trying to do CPR tho it looked like I was kissing him just then the red head says shes sucking HIS ORGANS OUT just then I get picked up slow white the boy who I just saved got up getting help they all look at ava then back at me they push me and ava  up on a tree they then walk away and I scream at them I then think I'll just take my shirt off idc if people see my bra I take my shirt off and fall to to the ground falling to see the boys turn around coming back )they started at my bra blushing red I then say )HEY UT GONNA COSPLAY YOU TAKE IT TO FAR I the jump on the one who I found out name is asch I grab his horns he then moans at little and says something I think I never wanna her again ~
faster~ he says I quickly back away to see his cosplayers friends picking him up I take this time to run to get help for me and ava get them I'm getting picked up it's was the dark brown hair  they then
Start walking to my build just then ava scream ARE YOU BOYS FORGETTING ME)no we just don't want you we want a full cutie a boy with white hair says just then I pull the red ones "horns again that's we he gets a lustful smile but soon makes a fireball and hits my face with it it hurt a little but it was ok"

V⁠●⁠ᴥ⁠●⁠V