Rules/Forms

Rule time.

1. Hate the character, not the person. Be nice to one another outside of role play

2. This fits in with the first rule but no homophobia, transphobia, ableism, etc etc.

3. Only one oc per person. This is so the forms won't get clogged up with multiple oc's.

4. It can be a self insert, in which we will refer to that self insert as C!Name (ex: C!Flare)

5. Whoever you're paired with will be random. I will rely on the trusty wheel of names. It can be up to you whether you want your soulmate to be romantic or platonic but make sure to ask first and respect the other's wishes (to whoever I will be paired with, no romance thank you)

6. You can't kill off whoever you please. I will set up events in chapters and if certain events have people killing one another, then ask whoever you want to kill first. You can only kill up to 2 people per event (which means a total of 4 deaths because you will be soul bound to someone. If they die or take damage in a way, then so will you)

7. If there are too much death, then I will put up a warning sign to Stop Killing. You only have 3 lives so use them wisely. You can't kill on your first life which is green. Once you are yellow or red, then that part of the rule no longer applies to you

8. You can give me suggestions on what events you want to see. My DM's are open

9. If you lose your third life, then you're out! The final two standing will be declared winners and the role play will end. You can still spectate though. I want this role play to keep going for a while though

10. Be somewhat active. If you're going offline for a long time like you're going on a trip and the internet will be trash or you're going to sleep, tell me ahead of time. If you're inactive for a month or two, then you may get killed off. So tell me ahead of time so we'll be on the same page. Just pay attention to your notifications if I don't seem to be active on this role play at least.

11. Most important, have fun! Don't stress out too much over this. I will explain stuff the best I can if you have questions

Is that too much rules? Sorry if it is

Forms!

Name:
Age range (late teens, early teens, middle teens are examples of what I mean by age range. Or you can just say ageless)
Gender+pronouns:
Appearance: you can describe or tag me
Weapon of choice: (don't be too op)
Height:
Level of reckless (1-10)
Level of caution (1-10)
Personality:
Extra:

Example form!

Name: Flare
Age range: Ageless
Gender+pronouns: uhhhhhhhhhhh...Going by she/he at the moment
Appearance: (Green Life)

Going by she/he at the moment Appearance: (Green Life)

(And no this is not a redesign. This is just an Au of my persona)
Weapon of choice: sword and bow
Height: 5ft
Level of reckless: 6
Level of caution: 5
Personality: it changes depending where I put her but here, chaotic little sh*t. Will probably make his soulmate's hair go grey. Just wants to see the world burn for no reason. The only reason why her level of caution is at a 5 is because of her acting all anxious about the consequences of whatever actions he picks. Very much clingy and is a firm believer of karma and your actions have consequences. If you hurt or kill someone that he is close to...run. She will stop at nothing to pay you back.
Extra: carries around a lighter (or flint and steel if we're using Minecraft terminology) to commit arson

Go and have fun!

12/12 spots