𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟2

Chris has woken up. He didn't get enough sleep the night before, neither did Amelia. Chris got ready and went to school.

As he saw his two best friends, they were talking to Amelia and her friends.

Chris' thought to himself:
"What the hell are they doing?" Chris went up to them.

Chris:"Guys, what is going on here!"

Alex:"Woah dude, calm down. We are talking to them."

Amelia:"Why do you so exaggerate so much?"

Chris:"Do not interrupt. This is none of your business."

Victoria:"Girl, please calm down."

Amelia:"Excuse me? He should be the one calming down."

Chris was about to attack her but his friends stopped him.

Amelia:"Come on girls, we should get out of here."

They left the boys.

Chris:"Ugh! This is girl is getting on my nerves!"

Max:"What do you mean? She is nice! We talked to her, Alex, don't you think she's nice?"

Alex:"She really is."

Chris:"Whatever. Ayo guys, they say that, tomorrow will be a basketball game competition. Our school will be playing against the school beside us. How about we go to the gym to practice."

Max:"Alright ."

Alex:"Let's goo."

They went to the gym. Since it was a sample, the girls stood there cheerleading the boys.

Meanwhile with the girls.

Victoria:"Guys, have you heard that our school will be playing against the school near by, tomorrow?"

Amelia:"Wait, really?"

Lilith:"Oh I also heard that, the girls should be cheer leading the boys, since it's a sample. We should go get dressed and come back to the gym."

Amelia:"Alright, but are there uniforms for each of us?"

Victoria:"Or course!"

Amelia:"Let's go then."

They went to the girls dressing room and wore these uniforms: