Her Birthday

Y/n pov...

Jimin And I married a year ago, it was a love marriage. Our parents agreed to this marriage. It was like a fairy tales at beginning but from last few days jimin is busy in his new project. I'm not complaining through, but some part of me wished may be he will try to spend sometime with me, but he didn't even see me the same.

So, I thought...

Tomorrow is my birthday. Jimin will wish me. Or may be he forget about my birthday?.. No no think positive y/n think positive. May be he will bring me a gift today and suprise me tomorrow.

I prepared everything that is his favourite and placed on dining table. waited for him. I thought when he comes we both gonna take these dishes to terrace and eat them and also if they are cold need to reheat them.

So I prepared everything for him. I was so happy finally today me and jimin will spend time together. After I cooked. I went towards the couch and wait for him.

I waited and waited but there was no sign of him. As always he is late again. I call him many times but he didn't pick up my calls. I slept in the couch.

Jimin pov

I came late home because of my meeting. Y/n had called me but I was in the meeting so I didn't attend her call. I parked my car and got out. I went through the door and opened it. I went in but suddenly my eyes fell on the couch. Again Y/n was waiting for me and slept in the couch. I sighs. And went towards her and picked her in bridal style and walked to our share room.

I went in and lay her to the bed careful and went to frash up. After I frash up I take my phone to check some messages but suddenly my phone popped up tomorrow is y/n birthday.

I looked at her and said in my mind. I will wish her tomorrow. I keep my phone. And slept beside her while hugging her tightly.

Next morning...

Y/n pov..

I woke up the next day and groaned when the bright sunlight coming from the near by window was coming down my face. Suddenly I feel heavy on my waist. It's was Jimin. I think he came late at night and I slept in the couch. And he brought me her. Any ways.

I get up and went to take bath. After my bath I went to downstairs towards the kitchen to make breakfast for jimin.

Jimin pov

I wake up and looked at my other side. But y/n was not there. I think she is in the kitchen. First I will fresh up and then I will wish her. So I went to bathroom and brush my teeth and take a bath.

I came out from bathroom and pulled a new shirt from my closet and wore it. After I get ready. I went to downstairs to wish her but suddenly my phone buzzed. I picked up the call.

"You people can't do one thing with out me, it was a simple task but no, you have to fuck it up. Now go and find the document or type them. I am giving you 24 hours, I need them on my tablet when comes to office. I'm coming Understand?" shouted on phone

"Yes sir" said my P.A.

I said as I left from there in hurry.

Y/n pov

I was making breakfast for jimin. But suddenly I heard jimin was shouting on his phone. I take the breakfast and kept it on dinning table and wait for him but after he finishes his talking he started to walk out and I went to stop him.

"Jimin breakfast"

"Jimin"

He didn't even listen to me and went out without saying a word. Again I'm alone. A small pear of tear left from my eyes. He forgot about my birthday.