Tara and Xavier- The First Time

-.-Tara's P.O.V-.-

Xavier started grinding one me and I moaned. I didn't notice, but Xavier actually flipped us again, so I was under him.

We parted and I started panting because of the lack of air. Xavier smirked and held up a piece of fabric. It took me a while but then I noticed what it was. I blushed and covered my chest.

He had my bra.

He scowled at me covering myself and forcefully took my hands off of my chest. He held them to the sides of my head and ducked down. I moaned at the sudden contact to my buds. Xavier let go of my hands and started messaging my left breast while sucking on it's twin.

I moaned loudly and grabbed his chestnut hair. Xavier stopped and looked straight into my eyes. Then I noticed something. "Where are your glasses?" I asked. "I've been wearing contacts almost everyday." He says. I nodded and he ducked down again, working his magic on my right breast.

It felt fantastic. The feeling of his teeth grazing my nub slightly, his tongue swirling around the bud, and when he sucks it. I was a moaning mess and I felt Xavier smirk.

After a while he lifted his head and tugged on my jeans. I smiled and nodded. He undid my jeans and pulled them down to reveal my soaking panties (HOLY MOTHER OF BEES ON FIRE! I DID IT! I FINALLY WROTE PANTIES! WOOHOO!). He smirked at them and looked up at me, asking for permission. I blushed harder, if it was possible, and nodded. He smiled and gave my clothed entrance a long, slow, lick.

I moaned louder and hugged myself. He pulled my panties (HOLY JESUS WATER MAN BREAKER! I DID IT AGAIN) and ripped them off. "Hey! I'm not rich!" I warned him. He smirked and leaned forward towards my ear.

"But I am." he said huskily. I held back a moan when he said it. "Sh-shut up and keep going." I said in between moans. "Ok babe." He said back.

He gave my exposed lower lips another long, slow lick. Like moaned again and slid my hands into his hair. I started tugging on his heat it locks and got a groan in return. I smirked and started twirling my finger in his hair playfully.

He groaned again but caught on my act and started reading my womanhood. I bit my lip to hold back a moan and luckily succeeded. "X-Xavier stop teasing." I moaned out. I felt him smirk and he lifted his face from my entrance.

I sat up and made Xavier kneel (hehe you know where this is going). I fumbled with the belt until it was off and pulled down his pants with the boxers. I exposed his long member.

I wrapped my fingers at the base and gave a little test lick on the tip. Xavier groaned and I slipped the head it mouth. I slightly sucked which earned a loud groan from Xavier.

I tried to smirk but failed. I gulped the rest of his shaft in my mouth. I bobbed my head which earned several groans from Xavier. He tangled his hands in my hair and pushed my head down so the shaft went deeper into my throat.

After a few minutes I lifted my head and let go of his shaft with a dramatic 'pop'. I suddenly felt sticky liquid shoot at my neck. I smirked at Xavier and licked his tip one last time. He groaned and quickly shifted us so he was on top of me.

"Are you ready?" He asked huskily. I panted and nodded my head. He spread my legs a little wider and slowly entered me. "This is gonna hurt." He informed before pushing deeper. Suddenly I felt pain surging through my lower regions.

I grunted and moaned at the same time. Xavier stayed still for a few minutes till I nodded. He slowly pulled out and yet again thrusted slowly back in. After a while of this slow pace we both got bored. "F-faster." I panted.

He smiled a little and went slightly faster. My eyes shot open and I moaned loudly. "Oh! X-Xavier!" I moaned. He groaned and went even faster but not very fast. I smiled at how sweet Xavier was.

I moaned loudly and scratched Xavier's back. "Oh! F-faster! Harder! X-Xavier! P-please!" I moaned out through my panting. He obliged and went faster. His pace was inhuman. I moaned every time his skin hit mine. "Your so tight Tara!" He groaned. He then grasped my upper thigh and threw it over his shoulder.

He went deeper and hit the spot that sent explosions in my body. "Y-yea Xavier! R-right there!" I moaned. He aimed for that spot over again and again.

After a while I felt the knot in my stomach break as my juices flew. A minute after I came so did Xavier. "Round two?" Xavier asked.

"Hell yea." I answered through pants. I smirked and shoved him to the side so I could get on him. I sat on him and looked at his manhood, smirking. I grabbed it and lined it up with my womanhood. I slowly pushed down and moaned along with Xavier.

I moaned and slowly bobbed up and down. Xavier must have gotten tired from the slow pace because he gripped my hips and lifted me up and down. "Need a little help?" He asked mockingly the groaned. I nodded and bobbed up and down faster.

I moaned and groaned loudly. Xavier then let go of my hips. I moved on my own before I collapsed on Xavier's chest. He grabbed my butt and moved me up and down. He groaned and I moaned before we both came.

I panted a little before looking up at Xavier only to see him looking at me with love in his eyes. "Love you." I whispered. "Love you more." he whispered back. I sighed and let out a breath. "I would argue back but I'm too tired." I explained.

Then fell into darkness with Xavier still inside me