Intro/background

Y/n has lived in a small town in Missouri her whole life. Even though Missouri is a very unusual place to live, she loves it with all her heart... Well most of it. Some of her heart has always belonged to the celebrity she met one time that helped her find her way home. Let me back track... Y/n's grandparents live in the UK. She goes there every summer and almost every spring break. Sometimes even Christmas break. Once when she was on her annual summer break trip to London she had gotten lost. Her parents had brought her to a craft show and she went to look at some bracelets a few feet from her parents. But when she turned back around to return to her parents she didn't see them. Since Y/n was only about 6 years old she sat down and began crying. She cried for more than 10 minutes, hoping someone would find her sitting there. Then... It happened. Someone saw her. A young boy with short brown hair came up to her and reached a hand out for her to grab.

  "Need some help?" He asked in a British accent.

  "Yes please..." Y/n cried, trying to steady her voice. She grabbed his hand and stood to her feet.

  "So where are your mum and dad?" He asked looking around.

  "Uhm... I don't know..." Y/n said trying to keep her voice steady.

  "Hm... Mum?" He said Turing to his parents, "this girl can't find her parents."

  "Y/n..."

  "Hm?" He questioned looking at her.

  "Sorry, my name is Y/n."

  "Well then, Y/n what are your parents called? And do you know their phone number?" The boys mom asked.

  "Uhm yeah..." She gave them her parents number and once returned to her parents, which were also crying the boys parents were saying their goodbyes and so we're hers she decided she should probably thank the person who helped in the first place. "Thank you...." She said hoping he would finish her sentence with his name.

  "Tom... Im called Tom."

  "Well thank you Tom!"

  "No problem! Oh! I think my parents are going but I hope to see you again!" Little did he know she would see him everyday, anywhere she went but he would probably never get to see her again... Well, until this happened....