001

Klaudia's pov

"ADAM KLAUDIA, IMMA KILL YOU!!" You and Adam where being chased by ray yet again for your guys big ass mouths "oh im so sorry." Adam says bumping into a girl well over his height.

I polled on his blue sweater "Adam let's go" I whisper yelled into his ear.

We heard yelling "GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE!!" I looked at Adam and we sprinted down the steps, apparently not fast enough tho because a certain someone we talking.

Ray grabbed mine and Adam's shirts throwing is against the brick wall.

"That didnt hurt." I mumbled sarcastically while chuck was holding the collar of my shirt.

Ray looked at Adam "Got anything else you wanna say reed?!"

"Actully I- " Adam was cut off by a punch to the cheek bonr by Ray looked at me and nodded his head to Chuck who threw me against the wall knocking me out cold.

Adam's pov
"KLAUDIA" I screamed with no answer Ray looked back at me and smirked.

"HUH NO MORE JOKES, oh imma enjoy this" Ray said

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN YOU JUST KNOCKED OUT MY BESTFRIEND" I yelled anger boiling in me "Who says that do you even hear yourself!? Did you buy like a bully starter kit off of amazon or somthing?! Chuck we've talked about this." I say in a sarcastic tone but seriously my best friend is out cold why is there no teacher here yet.

"I didnt say anything" chuck says
"Sut up chuck" I say

Ray looks back at me punching me and the spleen I coughed then slid down the wall holding my stomach "thats my spleen" I choked out.

"Thats what im talking about" chuck says giving Ray a high five.

I look over at my beat friend she was still passed out on the ground I used my inhaler quickly before going to Klaudia she had blood dripping down her face.

"Klaudia hey- come on wake up" I say a tear threatening to leave my eye soon enough tears are streaming down my face "klaudia" I say one more time.

"A-a-dam" I smile her voice was cracky but I set her up against the wall

"Hey its me" she smiled before going unconscious again

A teacher came down and she sent us to the nurse I went straight to the office after dropping Klaud off I hated seeing her like this her parents where enough for her to deal with.

I got to the office and set me bag down on the chair. I sighed before hearing heals on the tile floors.