Confession

"Hold my hand, we are going to apparate" Ron told Hermoine. She was looking so beautiful. He thought in his mind.

Hermoine was wearing a short red dress and Ron was wearing black t-shirt and jeans. They were complementing each other though they dont realise it.

Harry and Ginny were already at the three broomsticks waiting for them.

"Why did you have to wear such a short dress?" Ron questioned Hermoine.

"Why? Am I not looking good?" Hermoine replied with great anxiety. She has spend the whole afternoon getting dressed up just to impress Ron.

"Boys are looking at you and I dont like it. Though I cant tell about you!" Ron said without looking at her.

"What do you mean? I want to impress the 'other' boys!?" Tears rolled down her cheeks.

Why Ron have to do this everytime. She thought.

Then Ginny and Harry came from the counter holding butterbeers.

"Sorry I just want to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." Hermoine stood up and leave for the bathroom.

"What did you told her? Ron you better behave or I will hex you!" Ginny yelled at Ron.

"Dont be stupid Ginny, that boy in the corner is constantly looking at her.. What do you think I should not react? She is my girl.." Ron stopped.

Is she his girlfriend? They haven't talked about it till now.

"Calm down Ginny! Ron you should talk to Hermoine. Dont worry." Harry assured him. That's why he is my best mate Ron thought smiling at Harry.

Hermoine came from the bathroom.

"Are you alright? " Ginny aked her.

"Yeah I am okay." Hermoine's eyes were red and puffy.

" Hey Hermoine, me and Ginny will just go to the nearby sweet shop, you two continue please. We will be right back. Lets go Ginny" Harry told Hermoine and leave holding hands with Ginny.

Sudden silence fell between Ron and Hermoine. They were sitting in a corner table.

"Umm.. Sorry Hermione if I have hurt you!" Ron sat next to her. She was still crying.

"Sorry? Is that everything you want to tell me Ronald Weasley? Be a man and have the courage. We are not teenagers now!" Hermoine said without breadthing.

She was so angry that her hands were shaking. Hearing this something struck Ron.

Am I not man enough? What she thinks? Ron thought in his mind. Hermoine was leaving the table just then that thing happened!

Ron was kissing her full on mouth, pressing her against the wall.

It seems like Ron was angry. Hermoine smiled in her mind. That's what she wanted since they have returned to the burrow. His Confession!

(If anyone is reading this, please do comment good or bad. Anything!)