The ghost encounter

Daniels POV

It was a dark cold night and I was laying in bed when I heard a crash I thought it was my cat.And I thought nothing of it. Later at around 3:00Am.

I walked down the hall it was very dark I didn't see anything. But I heard noises outside. So I checked out there I heard noises in the woods I turned around to get my flash light and.......Nothing it was nothing I was loosing my mind! And went in my room and Lay'd down on my bed I couldn't stop thinking about that low voice I heard outside. I'll forget about it in the morning.. (Yawn) It was 6:00Am really. I heard breathing under my bed. I looked very slowly my friends Alex and Preston jumped out! "Real funny Alex And Preston Really Funny"! But then I realized they changed in some demon form then i realized it wasn't Alex or Preston it was a demon!!!

Alex's POV

I took a deep breath i was in a fiery room. I couldn't find my way out. I was a little scared but I won't tell my friends about that. I woke up with a hard thump on the ground it was my face. It was 3:00Am Ring Ring I heard as the phone rang. Hello? I said.

Hey dude wanna come to my house and play with a wigi board. No I said those things are creepy. Come on he said.

NO I shouted that's when he said you'll regret this in a demon voice!

What did he mean? I don't know and I fell back asleep.

A/N

Sorry wont be another POV for a while sorry!!