Born To Kill

Mika is a 13 year old girl who is entering high school. The high school that she will attend is pretty crappy, and the kids can be quite mean. She is a loner and doesn't have any close friends, for it is forbidden, and she would dread killing the ones she loves. Oh, are you confused? Mika is an assassin in training. One day, she meets a guy named Xavier, a cool emo boy. They soon become great friends, but Mika's father trys to separate them. Xavier is the only guy that Mika has ever been close to, let alone the only person that she has ever befriended. What's an assasin to do?

Chapter 1:

Mika walked through the endless halls, searching for her locker. "Locker 132" the paper in her hand read. Two boys dashed through the hallway, knocking Mika down without stopping to say sorry.

Mika's POV: Friendly kids, huh.

When Mika finally found her locker, two girls were standing in front of it. The two girls were tall, blonde, and sent off a "Don't mess with me" vibe.

Mika: Um, excuse me? Would you guys mind moving out of the way?

Blonde #1: Who do you think you are talking to? Do you really think that we're going to listen to a short flat-chested Asian girl like you?

Mika: I didn't mean it like that. I just need to-

Blonde #2: *grabs Mika by the collar* If I were you, I would shut up and leave. *Slams Mika against the lockers* Gosh, you will never survive this place. Youy might as well kill yourself.

Mika: (In a deep voice) I wouldn't be so sure of that...

Blonde #2: What the hell are you talking about?

In only a few seconds, Mika pinned the girl to the lockers by her neck, almost choking her. Then she pulled out a blade and held it up to her neck.

Blonde #1: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Mika: *Ignoring the other girl* Do you want to die?

Blonde #2: N-no...

Mika: Then I suggest that you and your little friend leave this place. NOW. And if you tell anyone about what just happened, I will kill you for sure.

Blonde #2: O-okay. I get the message.

The two blonde girls quickly grab their stuff and rush out of the hallway.

Mika's POV: Now that I have that out of the way, I really should be getting to the cafeteria. There's some sort of ceremony going on.

Mr. Principal: We are glad to welcome the new 9th graders to Milwood High...

Mika sits as still as a rock, feeling all of the eyes that are on her. She is short, small, and has flame red hair. What's not to notice?

A teacher with long jet black hair and piercing blue eyes walked into the room. Mika found her somewhat familiar.

Principal: This is Ms. Ash. We will now start assigning students to her homeroom.

Pricipal: We will now be assigning each student to their homeroom teacher. For Ms. Ash's class; Britney, Harley, Ashley, Rob, Jim, Ellen, Mika...

*after a few minutes of name calling and what not*

Principal: The ceremony is over. 9th graders should be heading to homeroom with their teachers.

As Mika got up to follow her teacher to homeroom, so did the hundreds of other students. Mika attemted to get through the crowd but ended up bumping into someone and falling down.

???: Hey, watch where you're going!

Mika: Im so-

When Mika turned around to apologize, the anonymous person had already left.

Mika: Hm, I guess they were in a rush or something.

Mika got up from the cafeteria floor and proceeded to her homeroom.