Prolog

22 years ago

His wife sobs  in the corner later that night. He promises that he will always love her and won't give his heart away. He is forced by King Billy,(Which he likes to go bye" to marry a princess from another kingdom. He is called to her. He blames her for everything. There was only one time together. She became with a child. He raised the child. The boy was loved.

Authors note. If it doesn't make sense. He was forced to divorce his wife who was pregnant with twins. And he remarried a woman from another kingdom and they had a son together. Which he was cool too. No feelings whatsoever....

Back to the story...

Then a sad day came. On the day of his 11th birthday, he dies of cancer. It's a sad day for the prince and princess. The princess dies of heartbreak. She knew that the prince didn't love her.
Back to the past, after the twins were born Aleesha , " their mother,) moves to America. Since king Billy was still king, prince Valentino couldn't go remarry his love.
Now Kyle is 21 years old and is summoned by his father. Thing is, he doesn't know about his father's story. King Billy died of old age, and prince Valen is now king. Who wants to reconnect with his love and his son.
It will be hard for everyone to adjust to the new regime. Come along on the journey of discovery as Kyle finds out about his family history.