Prologue

.

[Second Place?]

You look at your PC screen that showed the leaderboard, your username was below someone else, the name  'Micah Yujin' was placed in a bright yellow color. You growl under your breath and sigh, cracking your fingers as you click on Micah's username and hit the 'hack' button.

[I'll show this leaderboard dweeb who's the real top hacker!]

You booted up the games and codes that you use to hack other people. As your mother would always say 'When you find something hard, make a game out of it.'

[First, gotta hack the database to get their details]

This was easy, you had programmed the 'hang man' asset to your hacking program a few years ago, and after three mess-ups, you got your word.

'Hacking Time.'

Access Granted!

You grin, this was going to be a piece of cake for you.

[That worked!]

[Now, just gotta get access to their network]

This is where it got hard, guessing the password was difficult but it was fun to try and see where a few letters would go it was again the 'Mastermind' game, and you were able to guess the password.

'Error'

Access Granted!

You giggle to yourself but stop when you notice something in the code.

[Another Layer?]

You were confused, usually, there would be two layers but three? Now, this is a new type of protection. Again, it took a lot of tries until you were sure what to write.

'Skrunklylover420'

Access Granted!

Sigh.

[Okay. I'm in]

[Time to leave a little calling card]

You started to write the most amazing message ever.

["How does it feel to be the second-best hacker around?"]

Send.

Stretching back, you let out a sigh of satisfaction and look at your work.

[Perfect.]

Chuckling to yourself, you were about to turn your pc off until something popped onto your desktop. A server of some sort.

'Error143'

This was going to be a long day.