Chapter 1: The Girl

Carter is a beautiful 17 year old girl who is a brunette with green eyes and a passionate writer. With a troubling family.
Carter's pov: I'm dreading to go to school tomorrow because I constantly get bullied and teased by "The Plastics" or aka, Kayla Cleets, Hailey Goodwin, and there "leader" Savannah Dawn. They are all stuck up,spoiled and total sluts. But I do have 2 good friends Keisy Jordan And Sarah Lasdon, I've known them since the first grade and they are always there for me. And my mom is alcoholic and my dad left me I always fight with my mom and she always beats me. Well I better get going.
Carters pov: Well I got up at 6:30 as usual and take a shower and do my makeup so I don't look as ugly as I usually do. Then I choose what to where. I'm wearing some light wash skinny jeans with a Black Veil Brides t-shirt that I got at one of there concerts. With some white vans.
CARTER GET OVER HERE!
YES MOM?
DIDNT I TELL YOU TO WASH THE DISHES?!?!
I WASHED THEM YESTERDAY AND YOU SHOULD YOURSELF SOMETIME SHOULDNT YOU?
DONT TALK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT AND DONT BOTHER COMING HOME FROM SCHOOL TODAY IM KEEKING YOU OUT!
FINE MOM I HATE YOU I WISH I NEVER EXSISTED!
Craters pov: I can't believe she did that well I'm gonna grab my backpack some money and go I don't need another distraction in my life!
As I walk to school I noticed 2 boys walking to the same High School as me and I noticed they look a lot like the youtubers Paul Zimmer And Danny Edge. As I walked closer to them I noticed that it was them! I walked a little bit closer to them and Danny whispered something to Paul and right after Paul asked if I was going to the same high school as them and I replied with a simple yes.
Paul's pov: while I was walking to school Danny noticed a really pretty girl and asked me "check her out". She is one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, so I go up to her and say if she goes to the same school as us. And she said yes.