Prologue

I.M.P recently got a new target. A god damn astronaut. Why? They don't care. How? That's a better question.
"Sir, may I remind you that we need air to breathe?!"
"We'll work out the specifics later." Blitzo waves away his employees' valid concerns.
Loona, the only one who knew how to use the grimoire, rolls her eyes. "Calm down fatty, they're on a space station. It'll be fine."
Moxxie points an accusatory finger at the sassy hellhound. "And what about the other astronauts on the station, huh? You think of that?"
Blitzo shrugs. "If they see anything we'll kill them too. Loona, open that portal." Moxxie sighs while his wife comforts him.

Loona waves a glowing hand while she reads the book. Unfortunately, hellhounds had a much more sensitive nose than most demons. And Blitzo isn't a big fan of dusting. In the middle of conjuring the portal to the living world, her nose picks up traces of dust that floated near her, and she sneezes, the break in concentration opening a rift rather than a portal. Lucky for I.M.P, they were in space. Just not normal space. The grimoire is much more powerful than they realized. The demons find themselves in a dog pile in some unfamiliar place with metal tunnels.
Blitzo is the first to get to his feet and dust himself off. After looking around he smiles victoriously. "Ha! Suck on that Mox! Told you we'd be fine."
The rest of the employees get to their feet while Moxxie brushes himself off and helps Millie up and glares at his boss. "Yes you did. Except there's one problem. If we were in space, which I doubt at this point, how is there gravity?"

Eyes widening, Blitzo realizes Moxxie is right and slumps. "Goddamn it."
"What's going on?" A man in a leather jacket enters the room. "Who are you?"
The employees are lost for words while Loona has the sense to hide the grimoire behind her back. "Uuuhhh."
The man casually leans against the wall, as if not even fazed by the sight of demons. "Never seen anything like you before. Where you from?"
Blitzo smiles nervously. "Hell?"
The guy shrugs. "Never heard of it. I usually don't like stowaways, I could use some help with this job. Names?"
Blitzo, gaining some energy from the guys lack of fear, introduces everyone. "I'm Blitzo, the 'o' is silent, this is Moxxie, Millie, and my daughter Loona." He fawns over Loona for a moment before returning to the guy. "What about you?"
"Han Solo."