1: The Meeting

Yn woke up in the dorm half naked. ( it was 4:00 am) this is yn's dorm room:

*BANG BANG BANG*Y/N: Ughh who is it?! Shuri: Is this Y/N?Y/N: Yes this is she; and what do you want?!Shuri: Ummm i need advice on a science project since i heard you were the "inventor"

*BANG BANG BANG*
Y/N: Ughh who is it?!
Shuri: Is this Y/N?
Y/N: Yes this is she; and what do you want?!
Shuri: Ummm i need advice on a science project since i heard you were the "inventor".
Y/N opened the door half asleep to find princess shuri standing there blushing while looking at y/n's 🍒.  All of a sudden shuri bardges through the door and says:
Shuri: Hi honey, i came to take you back to wakanda to help me take down namor and restore wakanda.
But before y/n could answer her 🍒 were touching shuri and y/n was blushing by the fact that shuri had amazing eyes nd her voice was so calming that it could put her to sleep right here right now.
Y/n: ummmm one sec let me put on a bra and get dressed really quick...
Shuri : Sure bbg take your time.
As y/n was getting dressed she noticed that shuri was not turned around while she was getting dressed.
Yn: Can you turn around please?
Shuri: Oh im sorry i was just admiring how dayum fine you are yn.
Yn: jsyaivshsidvdusishs
Shuri: Just get dressed bbg so we can go.
Yn: ummmm ok.
Yn got dressed slowly and sexy trying to show off her curves to shuri and shuri was red as a tomato.
All of a sudden shuri kisses yn passionatly and picks her up and throws her on the bed.
Yn: w-w-what are you doing?!
Shuri: i cant sit here and watch you get dressed with your sexy self i just cant bbg!
Shuri unclips yn's bra and starts licking and sucking on her nipples. While yn sat back and moaned out of extreme pleasure bc her nipples were extremely sensitive.
Yn: S-s-shuriii omggggg *moans*
Shuri: sssshhhh someone might here you moaning!
Yn sloppily put her hand over her mouth and moaned like there was no tmr. Shuri slowly made her way down kissing and licking on yn's body and yn sat and watched. Shuri took off yn's panties with her teeth and started kissing yn's 🐱 as yn slowly turned red and screamed out of pleasure.
Yn: ughhh ughhh right there shuri! Right there! Dont stop! Keep going ughhhh!
Shuri licked yn's cl!t in a circle and stuck her two fingers in her mouth and started slowly f!nger!ing yn til yn squirted right on shuri's mouth and face.
Yn: S-S-SHURIIII IM CUMMMING💦
Shuri: yeah bbg! Come on keep cumming for daddy!
Yn starts shaking and quivering while shuri licks the 💦 off her fingers and kisses yn before lickinf the 💦 off of her body.
Yn: can we go to wakanda tmr shuri plsss my 🐱 needs a break.
Shuri: yeah princess i will wake you up at 7:30 am to get dressed and ready to go to wakanda.