New Beginnings(Pilot?)

I opened my eyes to a blinding white light. Where am I? How did I get here?

I attempted to sit up and couldn't, I looked down to see a gown on my body. Leather straps are accross my chest as well as my wrists and ankles. I began to struggle against my restraints grunting and cursing as I did. As I struggled as the door opened revealing a dark haired man in a grey trenchcoat and a suit, he carried a duffel bag with him. I stopped struggling and looked over at him quietly.

"Hello, I am Detective Tsukauchi," He greeted and bowed repectfully. "I was hoping I could ask you some questions,"

I looked around and stopped struggling against my restraints, I'm in a hospital room and strapped to a bed. "Where am I? Why am I tied down,"

"Let's start with my questions, then we can talk about releasing the restraints," He said pulling a chair from the corner to sit by the bed.

I grunted "Apparently I don't have much of a choice,"

He nodded with a small smile "First off, what is your name?"

I thought quickly and looked around again, wait what is my name? I thought more thoroughly "I...don't...know,"

He stared at me for awhile and I started to panic, what is my name? where am I from?

"I believe you," He said patting my hand trying to reassure me "What's the last thing you remember?"

I thought quickly and images flashed through my head. Needles, a tank filled with purple fluid, excruciating pain, and a flash of a pudgy face with a gray mustache. I relayed this to him and he nodded understanding.

"That's horrible," he said with a glint of anger in his eyes

"How did I get here?" I asked him and his expression darkened a bit

"You were spotted wandering through the woods nude, you were approached by several civilians and growled angrily at them and ran away. Pro heros were called in and you fought them with knives that emerged from your fists,"

I glanced down at my hands and they felt normal, I think,

"Don't do it in here," he said warningly "Eventually you were brought down by a team up of pro heroes, and brought here, you were badly hurt in the fight, but just kept getting up thankfully there was a hero specially suited to bring you down."

I tried to absorb what he was saying to me, but I honestly don't remember it.

"There are two reasons why you're not in jail. One is several reports from a small town that was attacked by a villian, the local heroes weren't prepared and were almost overwhelmed when apparently a nude stranger showed up and defeated the villian with knives coming out of his fists, which is illegal by the way. The other is a respected friend asked me to speak to you before turning in my final report,"

I remained silent and looked around before looking him in the eyes "Listen, I don't remember anything, I don't really want to hurt anyone, but I won't be put in a cage willingly,"

He looked at me back for awhile and then sighed "Well fortunately, I have another option from that friend I mentioned. You enroll at UA high, a school for the exceptionally gifted. If you get in, you'll get help in mastering your Quirk and maybe help remembering your past,"

I squinted at him "What's the hell is a quirk?"

His eyes widened for a second and then he gave me a look of understanding "A quirk is a manifestation of power, yours appears to be those knives. In fact your entire skeleton is covered in some typed of metal,"

I looked at the restraints on my wrist and sighed I just looked at him and "I'll go to the school,"

"Good, let's get those restraints off and get you some clothes," He said standing up and reaching for my wrists to undo the restraints.