Savi Sai joshi

Part 1

Hi guys, after ages I wrote an OS, I'm not a regular viewer but i read written updates. 

Concept is

Sai is enduring all the pain as she feel that savi needs father love. But what if savi herself decides she doesn't need any one other than her aai?

Please ignore my grammitical and typo errors

Please let me know how is the story so i can write more in.future

And the story starts in savi point of view 

Let's start

The first time when imet vinnu dada father i felt some sort of connection. I met him when i was 7years old. I was stubborn girl like my aai sai Joshi. I love her lot she is myeverything. Because of my ziddi nature virat uncle accepted me as daughter and adopted me. This is what i thought. But reality hit me different. Now i am 16.Now i am in stage of understanding the happenings around me.

Today i had decided to confront all. Yes today i decided what i have to do.

My aai  Sai joshi, Vinu father Virat  and His vinu mother Patraleka and his so called family are in my house. They want to know why i called them all of sudden.

My aai broke the silence

Sai: Savi beta kya hua. Is everything alright. Why you called them to our house.

BK (bhavani) : arey choti jungli mulghi. Tell me why you called us.. Don’t know y this virat is giving to much importance to u. He forced us to come here. We came leaving so much work.

Savi (Me) : aha so much work means gossiping about me and my mom only know?

Bk looked at me with irritation

Me: ok i don’t want to start fight with u let me come to the point.