✨Part 1✨

??- Wtf is wrong with you Ara. Can't you see my daughter is playing.

Ara:- Mom I was just asking her if she knows where my books are.

Ara step mom:- Ye what's up with that book. You are always into it. Wait is there's something that we don't know??

Ara:- No no mom. There is nothing to hide about. In fact I don't have any secret books. It's just my school homework. If I don't find that i will be punished in class. Please Mom help me or else i will get punishment.

Step mom:- Ohh do i look like i care. Go and find it by yourself. Now get lost and make a cup of coffee for me.

Ara:- Huh!! Oh--kk Mo-m (While tearing and stuttering)
(With that she left from there and goes to kitchen to make cup of coffee for her mom)

✨INTRO✨

🌼Name- Ara

🌼Age- 16

☄️She was born on 12 April in the small city in England. Her father is a rich business man. While giving birth to her, her mom died cause of losing a lot of blood. After her mom died her dad was so sad that he started becoming an alcoholic person and was overworking himself so that he could forget his wife. Her memory was killing him and cause of that he fell sick and later came to know he have a cancer now and he doesn't have enough time left with him. He was now worried about his daughter. He wasn't thinking about her before cause he was drepressed. Before dying he remembered now what his ex wife told him. She told him to take care of there daughter and never let her feel alone and give her both father and mother love. Now he was regreating it. So before dying he married another woman so that she can take care of his daughter. But he doesn't know she is just behind her money. When he came to know all this he couldn't do anything cause he doesn't have enough time left. So before dying he give his all properties under his daughter name and tell other to keep it secret. And tell his gold digger wife now everything is under her name. He knows she will hurt his daughter but he want her to be strong and independent girl. He knows his wife will kill his daughter when she will come to know that he gave his all money to his daughter.
Ara doesn't know anything till now. She miss her father soo much. Every Sunday she visit her father grave and complaint about how her step mom treat her.
But no one knows there is a man who was watching her everyday to make sure she is safe.

✨ Back to the story ✨

Ara:- Huh finally it's done. Aishh but before going to sleep i have to find my book. I don't want to stand outside the class and see others making fun of me.

(She gave coffee to her mom)

(After trying too hard she finally found her books)

Ara:- Aishh finally. I am safe now.
(With that she went to sleep)

✨Next morning✨
(In school)

Ara:- Ahh  where are they now??
(Try to find someone)
Ohh there you are.
HIIII LISA!!!
(While shouting)

Lisa:- Ayee gurll stop shouting!! Aishh my poor ears.

Ara:- Hehe how are you mah gurll??

Lisa:- Good. What about you??

Ara:- Me also fine.
Come come class is going to start. Let's goooo. But wait!!! Where are other??