ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʀɪᴘ | ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ

The bus had just arrived near the ski station. We were all so excited, my friends and I had succeeded to go on this school trip together even though we were not in the same class. We were all staying at the same hotel, 2 persons in a room but didn't know yet who were going to have to stick together for the week. Luckily, the three teachers that came with us were our favourite. Well, my favourite.

Miss Maximoff, honestly the cutest human on earth. She's our history teacher and also my best friend's favourite driver (joke lmao she drives like she's unbreakable).

Miss Belova, I don't really know her, I never had her as a teacher but my best friend Kate is crazy in love with her. Apparently she's mesmerizing when she teaches her philosophy class.

And then, my all-time favourite, Miss Romanoff. She's my former literature teacher. I used to talk to her a lot when she actually was my teacher, that was two years ago, then we didn't talk for a year and a few weeks ago, I started talking with her again.

Anyway, here we were, making our way into the hotel. Kate and I got paired up in the same room. I swear the person who took that decision made the dumbest choice ever.
Miss Maximoff looked at her colleagues who nodded, before turning to us with a smile.

"Okay fellas, go put your stuff in your rooms and come down there in... 30 minutes? We will have a few drinks together" she explained.

"No shit?" Kate questioned maybe a bit too loud.

"Language, Miss Bishop" Miss Belova corrected her which made me smirk considering the way Kate felt towards that woman.

"Sorry, Miss" she mumbled with that little flirty tone that made the teacher blush. We took the elevator to our room. After I put all of our things in the dressers and so on, we went back downstairs where our teachers were already waiting.

"Well, you're way faster when it comes to drinking than for turning back homework" the philosophy teacher mocked glancing towards Kate.

"She's not the only one" Miss Maximoff added looking at me.

"For the record, you gave me some extra time to turn it back" I defended myself.

"That's true" she admitted, smiling softly.

We ordered our drinks and sat with our friends who had arrived. I must admit it was kind of fun to see our teachers like that, they talked to us almost as if we were their friends. We went to bed quite early considering we had to wake up at 7.30am.

The first day of ski was fun, some of my classmates really didn't know how to do it which was quite funny to look at. My parents taught me how to ski when I wasn't even 3 years old so let's just say I'm used to it. It's kind of like riding a bike, once you know how to do it you never really forget.

After what appeared to be a complicated day to some of us, we went to a really cosy restaurant and ate on a huge table outside. I had overestimated the temperature and was indeed kind of cold which of course gave my friend a good reason to laugh at me.

"What's happening here?" Miss Romanoff asked with that beautiful smile of hers

"That dumbass forgot we were on a mountain in the middle of winter" Kate struggled to explain between laughs.

"You're cold?" She asked, her eyes suddenly filled with worry and care.

"Yeah but it's okay I will survive" I laughed trying really hard to not show how cold I truly felt.

"No don't be silly, take this" Miss Romanoff said, handing me her hoodie.

I couldn't say no, I mean it would have been slightly disrespectful and anyway I really wanted that sweater. It smelled just like her, it was so comfy and warm. My friends all looked at me pretty weird before getting back to their plates.